The truth hurts but I guess y’all need to hear it too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The truth hurts but I guess y’all need to hear it too

I had to have a pretty difficult conversation it’s both my boys tonight. It was one of those times that as a father it is my responsibility to tell them what they need to hear not what they want to hear. There were some emotions we had to work through, but I am thankful we were able to talk it out.

In talking with my boys about such a sensitive and personal subject, I came to realize that perhaps more people could benefit too. Maybe some would even summon the courage to then go on and have similar conversations with their families. What I have to say is not going to make many of you happy, but it is the truth. I believe we need to be firm and willing to accept any consequences that come from standing by the truth, so I am convicted to share this with you. Before you react and potentially flame me into oblivion, I request that you take a moment to reflect on what it means for you personally, and what opportunity it might offer your family to share with others. So, here it is...

King Kong is going to whip Godzilla’s *** up and down the block in the next movie. Like it or not, Godzilla is going down. He has to. It is how these movies work, and despite the fact that he nuked King Ghidorah into a French fry in the last movie, Kong is going to brutalize him mercilessly and send him whimpering back into the ocean.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No way in hades that Kong takes out Godzilla!

Comment

I agree

Comment

And just like today’s political environment........your basing your opinion on emotions instead
        Of reality.
        Reality......the lizard a tail and I don’t think Kong will ever
        See it coming.
        Once on his back it’s curtains for the jungle dweller

Comment

Please tell me i wasn't the only one that thought his sons were fruitcakes and he was going to talk to them about it?

Comment

Godzilla for the win!

Comment

King of Monsters=Godzilla

Comment

facepalm

Comment

#TeamKong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wayyyy down in the jungle deep... I think godzilla wins this one.

Comment

Kong!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

That read was 2 minutes of my life I’ll never get back

Comment

And there goes 2 min of my life

Comment

I think they've been around since before I was born and both are old as "f" so it could go either way. They may both die of a coronary while banging into each others shins with their walkers. Just sayin'

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

You had me hook, line, and sinker. King Kong was the first “scary” movie I saw as a kid. So my vote goes with Kong.

Comment

Working...
                              X