Federal Duck Stamp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Federal Duck Stamp?

Can you still get a Federal Duck Stamp @ your local post office?

Very few sell them. Mine does not, so I have to buy from sporting goods store.

Comment

Mine does, it was always a big deal to get it from the post office when I was a kid. Still do.

Comment

The Conroe Post Office sells them.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

If you need it immediately, order online and keep receipt until it arrives in mail.

Comment

They can hardly be troubled to mail a letter...

Comment

Still waiting on mine from Wally. Is 5 months too long?

Comment

I never received my stamp that I bought from academy for this year.....

Comment

Very few in the DFW carry them but you can get them at the Coppell distribution center.

I was always accustomed to getting one at the post office growing up. I once walked into a couple different post offices in Irving thinking I could pick one up. The employees looked at me like I had 6 arms when I asked.

Comment

I never received my stamps. Bought a license for my wife and I back in August.

Comment

Yes, just picked mine up a while back at my local post office. Apparently not all of them do though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Received mine in like two weeks. Guess I’m just thorough

Comment

I buy them from the post office every year.

Comment

Jeff, in the past, I've had to call around to find an office that had them for other hunters. I'm assuming your going to hunt with it. Be sure to confirm the date on the stamp as 2020. And not 2019 or other years.

I collect them as well as hunt with them. And always buy a spare for clients who can't find one, sometimes. 3 stamps usually. If the spare doesn't get used, I can always use the spare to trade for other stamps I might seek for the collection. Every year I get questioned on this like "nobody collects duck stamps"?

I started collecting in 1981 when I moved back to Texas. I've even got some of the original Texas State Stamps that were issued before endorsements began. As well as real Archery stamps. And the Texas Turkey Stamps. All where used to stick to the back of a license if used. I have extras I never used. And kept my used ones as well. As well as most all my license through the years for a chronology for my off-spring. Mu grandboys will get it all someday.
                            Last edited by Texas Grown; 01-05-2021, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X