Mathews V3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mathews V3

After 14 years I may have to get one more new bow.
    Nice write up.
    Review Mathews V3. Les Welch reviews the Mathews V3 as he gets ready for his upcoming archery deer and elk seasons.

Anyone shoot one?

Originally posted by WRasco View Post
    After 14 years I may have to get one more new bow.
    Nice write up.
    Review Mathews V3. Les Welch reviews the Mathews V3 as he gets ready for his upcoming archery deer and elk seasons.

Anyone shoot one?
    Received a email from them on this.
    Have yet to read it.
    What's the prognosis?

Comment

I do. Mary bought me one for Christmas and I love it. I have the 27. I wanted the short A2A and I absolutely love it. Quick little booger too. My previous bow was a Halon 6 which I also loved. Still have it, but will likely sell it soon.
      Last edited by TX_Kevin; 02-24-2021, 03:42 PM.

Comment

TX_K
        Thanks for the feedback, the 27 is the one I was wondering about. The review was very positive but you never know.

I am going to go try one out and can already feel the pain in my wallet.

Comment

I drank the Kool aid got the 27 great bow

Comment

I too have not had a new bow in 14 yrs and thought I would get another Bowtech. Last week I got the V3-27 and I love it. The technology on most bows has come a long way in the last 10 yrs but the V3 seem to really have stepped it up to make a 27" A to A bow that shoots like the 31"+ models. I hunt from trees and pop-ups mostly and need a compact bow.

Comment

After 10 years with my BowTech, I’m back to Mathews with the V3 27. I was heading in to the shop to put my hands on the BowTech Solution and walked out with the V3.

Comment

It is amazing how appealing certain things are to each individual.

I’m by no means poking at either one of these bows. It’s only MY opinion, but the V3 31 felt pretty nice. The V3 27 felt like a total failure in all aspects of the draw cycle. I couldn’t imagine how it is appealing to anyone.

I also feel the same way about Hoyt.

I just find it interesting how much different everyone is in what they like. They are great looking bows though.

Comment

Originally posted by WRasco View Post

Anyone shoot one?
                  I haven't shot one shot one. My wife bought me the V3 27 for Christmas but at 6' tall I figured it was too short and heavy string angle. Went back to the shop to swap it out for a V3 31, no intention to do anything else. Shot the V3 27 and the V3 31 and a bunch of other stuff. After getting approval from the wife I ended up ordering a Bowtech Revolt.
                  Edit: The V3 is freaking gorgeous though, I really wanted to like it.
                  Last edited by justletmein; 04-12-2021, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X