Whats something that used to make you mad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
    Waiting for Burnadell to get back from getting a wagon wheel fixed! Took that sumbuck forever!

Oh boy........LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
      Having the old three speed on the column and it locking up. Had to raise the hood and move one of the arms.
      YUP!! If you shifted to fast from 1st to 2nd it might happen everytime...lol!!

Comment

Looking up a book in the card catalog at the library and walking to where the book is supposed to be and it is not there or got put in a different place. You need the book to finish a book report.

Those big buttons on the radio that allowed you to have 5 stations as your favorite. You would push one and then have to fine tune it with the knobs and have to keep fine tuning it as you drove around.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          Why did that use to make you mad??
          It didn't. I just didn't read the OP title to the end.

Comment

Wanting to make a phone call and Superman is taking too long to change in phone booth.

Comment

Getting my last hook snagged in a tree across the creek in winter time.

Comment

When your record would would skip!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
                  Speaking of laundry, having to go get the clothes off of the fence and get them into the house without getting them dirty again.
                  My daughters actually do experience this because we still use the clothes line.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    There was no more depressing feeling than when the 60 Minutes intro came on TV. Whatever awesome sporting event you had been watching was over, your weekend was over, TV was shifting to old people programming, and you were looking at 5 more days of hell on earth (school).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    So very true!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                      Waiting for Burnadell to get back from getting a wagon wheel fixed! Took that sumbuck forever!
                      If you’re gonna poke the bear you might want something better than a sharp stick.

Even if it is true.
                      Last edited by Geezy Rider; 02-05-2021, 05:32 PM.

Comment

People knowing which bathroom to use.

Comment

Working...
                        X