Difference between 150 class and 180 class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Oh relax guys. I was just giving him a hard time. The first picture obviously does not do them justice.

Its called around the campfire. If y'all don't give your buddies a hard time and vice versa you are really missing out. You knock the spots off that thing? Wipe the milk off his lips?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    My comment wasnt anyway directed towards you. Your banter is easy to take.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
      Shew. I thought y'all were all calling me the biggest **** on the site. Lol.

I was thinking others must be slacking because I don't post much except on the CFB thread. These dudes would have cried if they knew the pre crash BoB. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        Y’all get off the dog pile. Geez. The first pics didn’t do the deer justice. This thread is starting to look like some of the Facebook hunting sites I’ve seen.

No one said the OP was a lying POS. Settle down.
        Disagree. That is pretty much exactly what was happening after the man took his time to post two great bucks as a visual reference. There was no reason for that dip**** responses immediately after he posted. Things like this are a big reason a lot of the old timers are no longer here.

Comment

That is why I laugh when BoB or Moser put something on here to poke at someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            Shew. I thought y'all were all calling me the biggest **** on the site. Lol.

I was thinking others must be slacking because I don't post much except on the CFB thread. These dudes would have cried if they knew the pre crash BoB. Lol.

You da man BoB.....keep being BoB. Hell I read the CFB thread just to listen to you argue with everyone lol.

Comment

You da man BoB.....keep being BoB. Hell I read the CFB thread just to listen to you argue with everyone lol.

And that he does.... But now you giving him the big head and he's gonna be even more argumentative..

Comment

That leg on that 150 is crazy.

Some phenomenal deer OP. Thanks for sharing.

The 7x7 is my favorite. Love the way that deer looks.

Comment

Awesome deer! My biggest doesn't come close to yours. Congrats!

Comment

Great deer and comparison. It takes a tremendous deer to reach the 180 score, you should be proud.
                    I once knew a taxidermist that scored and certified animals, he always said if you have a deer you think is really nice never have them scored by a professional, you won't be happy with the score.

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
                      Thanks, I dont pay attention to negative people, especially comments over the internet from strangers. You dont take business advice from a homeless guy, and you dont take deer hunting advice from people like easttxhunter & burntorangebowhunter.

I was waiting for somebody to say that, everybody who has seen them in person says the same thing. Actually I euro mounted 2 different 180" class bucks from last year. The reason being that both net over 170" and I'm getting replicas made of both deer. The replicas will be mounted with the original capes and I'll keep the "real" horns on the original skull because I like having them laying around where I can pick them up and really appreciate them when ever I want. Here is a picture of the other buck....wonder how many people think he's in the 140"s

Both came from different properties, different counties, in south Texas. The big ten is getting mounted on a table top mount, with a slab of mesquite and cactus. The 7x7 is getting shoulder mounted to hang on the wall. I'll most both mount pictures when I get them back.
                      Holy smokes, that dude on the right is a picket fence. Had a good fried I guided for many, many years ago that would do the same things with some of the bucks that either died of old age or after the rut. He would do a replica cause he liked having the horns he could hold and talk about. You ever need someone working the cleaning rack let me know. Great deer for sure.

Comment

Change your name to smooches bruh

Comment

Nice bucks. I need a couple like that.

Comment

Great bucks ! Can’t beat a Big chocolate horn buck euro

Comment

Post up the measurements, will quiet folks really quick! Nice deer

Comment

I really like that 180 class net buck! They don’t get much prettier than that!

Comment

Working...
                                X