2023 Chevy Suburban Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2023 Chevy Suburban Order

Could anyone recommend a competent dealer and sales person who could handle a custom order for a 2023 suburban in the DFW - Midland area range?

Thank you!

We have bought two Tahoes from Justin at James Wood in Decatur. Good service and no BS when it comes time to make the deal.

Comment

Originally posted by smokin6.7 View Post
      We have bought two Tahoes from Justin at James Wood in Decatur. Good service and no BS when it comes time to make the deal.
      I just bought from James Woods in Decatur as well,. Great service and no BS for sure.... If not Justin, try Clinton Bramlett.

Todd

Comment

Thanks gentlemen. Any other recommendations?

Comment

I have used Clinton at James woods also.

I can get you a Rec from Jerry’s Weatherford if you prefer

Comment

Can it be a GMC Yukon instead?

Comment

Don’t buy/order in Midland. Everything is more expensive here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                Can it be a GMC Yukon instead?
                Yes, as long as a solid bench seat is an option in 2nd row.

Comment

I’d go Sewell with a gmc but that wasn’t your question. We got our 2022 suburban from frank kent in Corsicana. They charged msrp and gave a fair deal on trade in. Got the truck a month after deposit. However, their their customer service after sell is nonexistent.

Pro tip… if you have screens on the back of the front seats AND kid car seats - do not lean the seats back all the way. You will crack the screen. I did this coming out of anesthesia after sinus surgery.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamvo View Post
                    I’d go Sewell with a gmc but that wasn’t your question. We got our 2022 suburban from frank kent in Corsicana. They charged msrp and gave a fair deal on trade in. Got the truck a month after deposit. However, their their customer service after sell is nonexistent.

Pro tip… if you have screens on the back of the front seats AND kid car seats - do not lean the seats back all the way. You will crack the screen. I did this coming out of anesthesia after sinus surgery.
                    Good to know, thank you!

Comment

I have a buddy who is the truck manager at Moritz Chevrolet in FW. Monte Coon is his name. Here’s his cell number. 817-368-2502

Tell him Jeff Scott sent ya.

Comment

Working...
                      X