Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling all LEO's - OT Job in ATX - $70/hour

Full-time LEO's in Central TX

We have an OT job in downtown Austin day shift (8am-7pm and M-F) at 3 locations a block away from each other going on for 6 months. Sitting in the lobby of a business with employee only access. Free parking as well.

Paid every-other Friday and taxes are taken out. You are also covered under our insurance policy.

Call or text me for more details if you are interested. 210-971-1376

thats almost enough to get me out of retirement,,,, almost!

Comment

What about just a redneck with a pistol?😄

Comment

Wish you were closer

Comment

Comment

Do OT jobs in austin not have to go through the dept? All of ours have to go through ours for approval

Comment

Originally posted by CWendling View Post
              Do OT jobs in austin not have to go through the dept? All of ours have to go through ours for approval
              For the job or individual officers or both?

Comment

Wish yall would allow veterans

Comment

Our policy won't allow out of county but sure appreciate the post.

Comment

Sent to a friend who lives in Bulverde

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedVeteran0305 View Post
                      Wish yall would allow veterans
                      We are a Veteran owned company and Veterans are the number one folks we look to hire for Security Officers. Off-Duty LEO jobs are different by state law and have to fit those requirements.

The clients dictate what they want and are willing to pay for as levels of Guards/Officers. This client/contract specifies off-duty LEO's only.

Comment

Originally posted by TheZenTex View Post
                        Sent to a friend who lives in Bulverde
                        Thanks! Same place I live..... Anxious to meet and work with a neighbor LEO.

Comment

Originally posted by CWendling View Post
                          APD can only work approved city OT now. Why we are using a dozen or so agencies to fill this request inside Austin, but not utilizing APD.

A shame...I used to work for APD when it was better than it is now. Hopefully one day it will turn around and improve. Feel bad for some of the friends I still have in APD.

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRASS View Post
                            APD can only work approved city OT now. Why we are using a dozen or so agencies to fill this request inside Austin, but not utilizing APD.

A shame...I used to work for APD when it was better than it is now. Hopefully one day it will turn around and improve. Feel bad for some of the friends I still have in APD.
                            It’ll only get better when ATX folks stop voting in liberals. It’s really that simple.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                              For the job or individual officers or both?
                              For the job. Most depts in the Dallas area i know of are that way. It doesnt have to be opened to everyone. If you set something up, you can be the one that works it or coordinates it, but not until it gets approved and of course meets pay requirements

Comment

Working...
                              X