This ain’t no bueno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This ain’t no bueno

Pictures of deer before this and nothing since. I don’t know of any of my neighbors who this might belong to I just hope this is an isolated incident. Click image for larger version

Name:	B6C573FD-11B3-498F-AB5C-21FAD5D1625C.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	119.6 KB
ID:	25295402

I think that we’ve all felt your pain before. I hope he leaves on his own accord and you don’t have to deal with.

Comment

If you know where he belongs, take him back. If not, deep hole.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
        I don’t know of any of my neighbors who this might belong to

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
        If you know where he belongs, take him back.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
          lmao

That sucks, sometimes things just have to be taken care of.

Comment

Sss

Comment

Somebodys sheep dog. Start with local sheep or goat ranchers. Looks like a pyrenees cross if not a straight run.

Comment

And line up the internet tough guys encouraging you to commit a felony. Figure out who's dog it is and talk to them. Dogs, and much more frequently coyotes, are around your feeders all the time. If they aren't actively running deer it'll have little to no impact on your spot. There's no reason to kill someone's pet over it.

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
                  And line up the internet tough guys encouraging you to commit a felony. Figure out who's dog it is and talk to them. Dogs, and much more frequently coyotes, are around your feeders all the time. If they aren't actively running deer it'll have little to no impact on your spot. There's no reason to kill someone's pet over it.
                  x2

Comment

Give him a free ride to the train station.

Comment

Deer are around coyotes and dogs all the time. It will be fine.

Comment

You’ll be fine. This deer was back on camera in 10min…. I hate having to get rid of dogs, but if you must then it is what it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The neighbors have dogs like that too. Occasionally they make it over to my place. They do not bother the deer at all.

They have however, ran coyotes and hogs off of my place on more than one occasion.

Only thing they do that kind of annoys me is sometimes the pups will run off with the cats food & water bowls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

We have had 5-7 of those dogs on our place to protect the goats and sheep. The deer pay no attention to them unless they are chasing them and that’s very rare. You will be fine they will help you out in the long run if you have a coyote problem.

Comment

We used to have a pair that would come through our place from time to time. They never hurt anything, but they'd ruin a clean pair of underwear if you walked up on them in the dark by yourself!

Comment

Working...
                              X