This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    One aggy referred to this as a "rebuilding year"...
    I saw that also. Little early. I am used to seeing that statement in October.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      4 or 5 years in on Dumbo, 3 or 4 years of crowing incessantly about recruiting classes, however long of “we run this state”, and we’re just to the point of laying the foundation?

Hell even the swamp rats built a mansion and turned it section 8 in about that same amount of time.[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Hey, I work in a refinery with a bunch of Agnes engineers. That is job security straightening their krap out and trying to make it run. Nothing new to see them constantly rebuilding and repairing.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
        Taking my 8 and 5 year old daughters to their first game at Tiger Stadium. I know its New Mexico but they are pumped and I cant wait!
        They probably would have had more fun at that Aggie game you attended last weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
          Hey, I work in a refinery with a bunch of Agnes engineers. That is job security straightening their krap out and trying to make it run. Nothing new to see them constantly rebuilding and repairing.
          Hey, that's all engineers, no matter where they got their degrees from!

Will be interesting to see this week, idk what to think, the cool aid drinker says we put it together, the smarter side of me says its gonna be a dog fight that our offense cant keep up in!

I am in for any avatar bets this week as I am with 17NCS every year.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
            You left out a stat, Arkansas is 10th in NCAA in rushing yards, after playing a 2021 playoff team and a SEC team, running back Sanders is 4th in NCAA, and RBs are stacked, not to mention the QB and backup.
            PFF released a tweet rating the Arkansas OL as 2nd best in CFB so far this year. Wisconsin was rated highest. Baylor was 3rd which surprised me as they have underperformed IMO. The BU OL and DL were the only parts of the team I was optimistic about before the season. My expectations were too high, unfortunately. Hopefully, these units will improve. Saturday should be a good indicator of BUs trajectory for the season.

Comment

Originally posted by DaBears View Post
              PFF released a tweet rating the Arkansas OL as 2nd best in CFB so far this year. Wisconsin was rated highest. Baylor was 3rd which surprised me as they have underperformed IMO. The BU OL and DL were the only parts of the team I was optimistic about before the season. My expectations were too high, unfortunately. Hopefully, these units will improve. Saturday should be a good indicator of BUs trajectory for the season.
              PFF equals make believe........

Comment

Originally posted by 160class View Post
                Hey, that's all engineers, no matter where they got their degrees from!

Will be interesting to see this week, idk what to think, the cool aid drinker says we put it together, the smarter side of me says its gonna be a dog fight that our offense cant keep up in!

I am in for any avatar bets this week as I am with 17NCS every year.

And the non union guys say their job security is when the union guys start crying and get locked out! Lol

Gig’em

Comment

Overshown appeal denied.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                    Overshown appeal denied.

That's some BS.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                      That's some BS.
                      Did you actually think it was gonna get overturned?

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                        Did you actually think it was gonna get overturned?
                        Had my fingers crossed! Lol didn't have high hopes but it was a good hit imo. Hell I don't think there should be targeting calls 99% of the time but that one he had his head up and clearly hit him with his face mask. Didn't lower his head didn't hit him with the crown nada. Good clean hit just like we were taught how to tackle.

Comment

Had my fingers crossed! Lol didn't have high hopes but it was a good hit imo. Hell I don't think there should be targeting calls 99% of the time but that one he had his head up and clearly hit him with his face mask. Didn't lower his head didn't hit him with the crown nada. Good clean hit just like we were taught how to tackle.
                          I don't disagree with you and thought the hit was legal myself, but they ain't getting overturned

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                            I don't disagree with you and thought the hit was legal myself, but they ain't getting overturned
                            What's the point of having an appeal process if they aren't going to overturn the ones that should be? Texas D is already bad enough and gona hurt without him.

Comment

What's the point of having an appeal process if they aren't going to overturn the ones that should be? Texas D is already bad enough and gona hurt without him.
                              I didn't make the rules. I'm not arguing against you. I'm just saying these RARELY get overturned. It's all lawyer talk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                                No one ever claimed he was quick about it. Took him 4 years at FSU to win a national championship.

I’m not giving him forever either. There’s a lot of football left in the season, they should be a better overall team this year than last. Time will tell. Vast improvement should be seen this year and next.

It took kirby 6 . .

Comment

Working...
                                X