9/11 Never Forget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9/11 Never Forget

Will never forget. I was a junior in high school and went to the recruiting office after school. I signed up for the delayed entry program that day for the Army and served 14yrs before being medically retired.

This is the last evening the twin towers stood on 10 Sept 2001.
    Attached Files

Thank You for your service. Never forget

Comment

Amen.

Comment

Salute. Started serving in 1995 and still here. Never Forget.

Comment

Thank you for your service. Never forget

Comment

Thankyou for your service and the reminder. We should never forget.

Comment

Never forget.

Comment

Thank you for your service. Never forget!

Comment

Thank You for your Service

Comment

Thank you all. Never forgotten

Comment

Never forget. I had been out for ten years. I served in the Army from 84 to 91. It was very difficult not going back in.....

Played in their sandbox once **** it!

Comment

I remember when I was young, my dad telling me he remembered exactly what he was doing when he found out Kennedy had been shot. I'm the same, I remember vividly where I was and what I was doing when I got the news of the towers. Thank you for your service Brother!

Comment

Another thing that just gets me mad about 9/11, remember how almost no middle eastern countries apologized or were sympathetic about the event.

President Bush was wrong to state Islam is a peace loving religion. Still makes me made he came out and cowardly said that, funny how all the terrorist events that have happened to us have been from those practicing that religion.

Comment

Originally posted by soldierarcher View Post
                            Another thing that just gets me mad about 9/11, remember how almost no middle eastern countries apologized or were sympathetic about the event.

President Bush was wrong to state Islam is a peace loving religion. Still makes me made he came out and cowardly said that, funny how all the terrorist events that have happened to us have been from those practicing that religion.
                            And then we turn around and give them everything we've been killing them with for the past 20 years. Pretty smart move.

Pretty disgraceful to everyone that died that day if you ask me. Now it's not just the middle east that hates the United States. It's the whole world.
                            Last edited by okrattler; 09-11-2022, 07:16 AM.

Comment

Never Forget...

Comment

Working...
                              X