Producers Co-Op Corn Special for Labor Day Weekend 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Producers Co-Op Corn Special for Labor Day Weekend 2022

September 1 - September 5 at Producers Co-Op will have 50 pound bags of corn on sale for $10.75 or 40 bag pallet price of $10.50 / bag. Pallets are wrapped in plastic.

I think this sale is good at Bryan, Heidenheimer, and Hillsboro locations but call them at 979-778-6000 to confirm that.

They normally drive us pallets of corn for free. Not worth it though as this price is not good.

Locally I think its 9.80 per 50 bag

Comment

nm.....
      Last edited by Smart; 08-31-2022, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
        They normally drive us pallets of corn for free. Not worth it though as this price is not good.

Thats a great price compared to the cost around Graham.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
          Thats a great price compared to the cost around Graham.
          You aren't kidding. I just had 5 tons delivered from J&N about 30 minutes ago. Ouch

Comment

This is a great deal for most people. If you can get it cheaper, then tell us all where.

TSC in our area has corn for $15 / 50 pound bag, so the Co-Op price is outstanding. The other stores are actually selling 30 pound bags for $9 and $10.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
              This is a great deal for most people. If you can get it cheaper, then tell us all where.

TSC in our area has corn for $15 / 50 pound bag, so the Co-Op price is outstanding. The other stores are actually selling 30 pound bags for $9 and $10.

30 lbs bag???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
                You aren't kidding. I just had 5 tons delivered from J&N about 30 minutes ago. Ouch
                J&N is usually the highest place around, did you check with Farmer's Milling?

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post

locally where? I haven't seen anything close to that in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Bdub25 View Post
                    30 lbs bag???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Yes, in my area convenience stores and grocery stores.

Comment

I got some at Walmart the other day and it was $9.95 a 40# bag. The kernels were about half the size as normal. Almost looked like popcorn.

At the rate corn is going, I may just put protein in all my corn feeders. It's cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
                        I got some at Walmart the other day and it was $9.95 a 40# bag. The kernels were about half the size as normal. Almost looked like popcorn.

At the rate corn is going, I may just put protein in all my corn feeders. It's cheaper.
                        One of the bags I got from the feed store looked like popcorn. Never seen that before.

Comment

That’s not a good deal.

Comment

Buccees in Bastrop was 9.65 per 50 about 10 days ago.

Comment

Waller is $9.65/50.

Goes down them buying in bulk. 40 bag pallets $9.40/50.

Comment

Working...
                              X