Clear All

Who’s in the blind?

Breezy this morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish! Shoot straight!

Comment

It is a little breezy this morning!

Comment

Second sit of the season, in an old tripod just kinda scouting to see what’s out here, but I do have the old Hawken handy

Comment

Just got this pic from the other feeder I was thinking about hunting

Comment

Those some well fed pigs

Comment

Got up. Walked outside at 4am. 70*. Turned around and walked back into my camp and went back to bed.

Comment

In

Comment

Bowhunting for this guy. I’m right there!
                  Unfortunately this picture was yesterday morning! Only a few whitetail doe’s so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx.Fisher View Post
                    Bowhunting for this guy. I’m right there!
                    Unfortunately this picture was yesterday morning! Only a few whitetail doe’s so far.

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                      Got up. Walked outside at 4am. 70*. Turned around and walked back into my camp and went back to bed.
                      I’ve been doing that all season and figured if I was actually going to hunt this season I better get out here. Breeze just picked up and almost getting chilly on this tripod.

Comment

Wife and I are in Tyler County hot and humid with extra insects flying about.No animals moving not even birds but beats being stuck in Beaumont.Good luck to all and be careful out there.

Update 4 doe showed up,got some action!
                        Last edited by RedBear78; 12-03-2022, 07:51 AM. Reason: Update

Comment

A lot nicer now than 2 hours ago in east Texas. Humidity is going away. Was hoping this guy would come through in the daylight but no dice yet.

Comment

Either my batterie are dying on my covert or the deer movement has dropped off this week. I'm sitting at the computer this morning. I'll be getting stuff ready for this eveing and tomorrow. My corn seems to be disapearing though.....I do have a HERD of coons the size of dogs coming in regularly though.

They swollow up that yellow gold pretty quick.(and I hand scatter 100# at a time....)

Comment

I’m here in Kerr county. Right at light I had 9 wt 3 Sika doe and a sika buck. Guest of honor hasn’t appeared. Corn is probably gone based on how the last 4 deer are meandering around.

Comment

Working...
                              X