Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geisselle. Worth the money for me.

Comment

I have used CMC and was very pleased with the trigger.

Comment

CMC flat faced in 2 AR for me. Love em

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cmc or save a little $ and get the larue mbt

Comment

CMC flat worked great for my 6.8 SPC.

Comment

Originally posted by TransPecos View Post
              Geisselle. Worth the money for me.
              This. Especially if you can wait for a blem sale.

Comment

Some of these triggers recommended,although good triggers, are not "drop in" triggers.

Comment

Another vote for CMC. The one I use the most is a 2.5 lb pull but it feels like more. Initially I was a little scared of it but I really like it.

Comment

Geissele

Comment

Rise Armament is good for the price but my favorite is my Geisselle

Comment

I just put in a rise armament and love it.

Comment

Thanks Everyone. I went with a sell trigger on CMC. $100 off is a deal

Burnt Bronze Cerakote Finish - Benefits the trigger by providing and enhancing physical components including: Improving the wear and tear over time. CMC Triggers is the original manufacturer of the Drop-in Trigger Group for the AR-15/10 rifle since 2003. CMCs critical sear engagement surfaces have a proprietary machining process that renders superior surface finish and dimensional control. As compared to their competition, the techniques used to establish a 1-2 RMS surface finish as opposed to EDMing which leaves a pitty 32 RMS, compared to a mirror which is 0 RMS.

Comment

Triggertech, Timney, Velocity.

I have quite a few velocities(good military discount) and they are solid.

Triggertech is probably one of the best I’ve shot though. About to pick one up for a new to me R700.

Comment

For a drop in/pill box trigger CMC is the winner. For a replacement, Geiselle SSA-E two stage is the winner in my book. That being said, I’d bet any of the trusted competitors would be just as good.

Comment

Hiperfire Hipertouch eclipse is what I have. Around $250. Been very happy with it

Comment

Working...
                                X