Another BL Song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another BL Song

This one instantly takes me to the beach. If only life could be as simple as Brandy!!

Brandy you are a fine girl. What good wife you would be.

Good stuff sir.

We need to start a new shoot of the GOF club...

Comment

A live version.....with a young Kenny Rogers sighting in the beginning..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTqTE7aNjZQ"]Brandy (You're A Fine Girl) by Looking Glass. Live vocal to track - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by Smart; 10-29-2022, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Better version.....with a young Kenny Rogers sighting in the beginning..

Brandy (You're A Fine Girl) by Looking Glass. Live vocal to track - YouTube

http://youtu.be/mTqTE7aNjZQ
        Haven't heard this version. Thanks smart!!

Comment

Mom and Dad named my little sister after this song. Imagine my joy years later when they learned it was about a prostitute. Further imagine the joy in also being the one to tell them. I love my sister but I remind her of this often.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
            Mom and Dad named my little sister after this song. Imagine my joy years later when they learned it was about a prostitute. Further imagine the joy in also being the one to tell them. I love my sister but I remind her of this often.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Don't run Brandy into the dirt!! She is a fine girl. The sailors said so.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post

That’s funny right there![emoji1787]

Comment

Working...
              X