• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Snowflake Killa;16464453]Why wait

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk[/QUO

Comment

Marijuana is the only drug I never overdosed on,
      Vicodin and alcohol almost killed me ...
      Good weed does wonders for someone with Muscular dystrophy where as, man made chemicals will kill you and take addiction to harmful levels....

Comment

I can’t stand walking into a store and seeing things for sale where people are allowed to make their own decisions on whether they should buy and consume or not. I wish the government would step in and make these decisions for us.

FYI, the most dangerous two aisles in the entire store are where you buy your hostess treats and your soda pop. Killed way more people than the beer and tobacco aisles ever did. Cannabis isn’t even a discussion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
          I lived in AZ while recreational MJ became legal. The only thing I saw was long lines around the dispensaries.

We had people saying exactly what you're saying on every church corner. The only thing I've noticed is, my property tax for my home went down for 2021 and hopefully 2022. While my home value doubled.

Are there times you'll see or smell it in the wild? Yes. Look at Mardis Gras... Will you be suffocated with 2nd hand smoke walking into Shoneys? Likely not.

I do not partake in the use of MJ. But, the good lord put it on earth for his children.

To address your concern of MJ at a concert. Well kids don't belong at concerts. I'd be more worried some drunk causing an issue and potentially harming my child. Than I would someone high ad a kite laughing. I've never met a mean stoner...
          It was a Dixie Chicks concert for Christ sakes.LOL Kids are allowed at concerts. It's not against the law. You know what is against the law?......

What you saw here or there is what you saw. Arizona ain't Oklahoma City.

The increasing problem with kids getting kicked out of school for possessing it is what will be the end of the marijuana deal in Oklahoma. In the past few months two dispensaries have shut down out of the blue that I know of.

God put many things on earth that people ingest to get drunk or high. I don't see what that has to do with anything but I guess this has to come up in every marijuana discussion. Wouldn't be one without it.
          Last edited by okrattler; 10-22-2022, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
            It was a Dixie Chicks concert for Christ sakes.LOL Kids are allowed at concerts. It's not against the law. You know what is against the law?......

What you saw here or there is what you saw. Arizona ain't Oklahoma City.

The increasing problem with kids getting kicked out of school for possessing it is what will be the end of the marijuana deal in Oklahoma. In the past few months two dispensaries have shut down out of the blue that I know of.

God put many things on earth that people ingest to get drunk or high. I don't see what that has to do with anything but I guess this has to come up in every marijuana discussion. Wouldn't be one without it.

Who in the **** would go to an American hating Dixie chicks concert in the first place?

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
              Who in the **** would go to an American hating Dixie chicks concert in the first place?
              You are way cooler on this thread than the CFB thread. [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                Well yeah there's that and my cousin heard about that from me more than I commented on the weed. I wouldn't walk across the street to see that concert.

But she did say there was some women there I'd like to have seen. I said "Well your phone has a camera on it. You getting a contact high so bad you forgot how to take pictures?" She didn't text me back. I think she was lying. Probably just a bunch of chunky chicks in daisy dukes and gay guys running around in there.
                Last edited by okrattler; 10-22-2022, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
                  I can’t stand walking into a store and seeing things for sale where people are allowed to make their own decisions on whether they should buy and consume or not. I wish the government would step in and make these decisions for us.

FYI, the most dangerous two aisles in the entire store are where you buy your hostess treats and your soda pop. Killed way more people than the beer and tobacco aisles ever did. Cannabis isn’t even a discussion.

Nicely put and spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    You are way cooler on this thread than the CFB thread. [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

[emoji1787][emoji2]

Comment

Whether it's Delta 8 or full blown weed I don't like it. Forget the "it smells bad" BS and lets look at the bigger picture. It caters to the Liberal mindset. The legalization of marijuana has undoubtedly made access to it way easier for kids. Like we need more lazy people in this country. Which make up the majority of today's youth. What's the easiest way to control people other than disarming them? Their money is next in line.. Make it to where they're relying on you for a paycheck every month. Sure there are people that will come back and say "But I know doctors and people that work at NASA that smokes weed." Or "Elon Musk smokes weed." He did once on Joe Rogans podcast. That's only a small percentage of people that smoke weed or have that are remotely successful. Take 50 average people that smoke weed regularly and ask them about their life. I'd bet that most are either living paycheck to paycheck or are on welfare.

Your government doesn't care about your property taxes,whether you have trouble sleeping at night,people with cancer or anything of the sort. They get paid handsomely either way. Keeping people sedated and under their control is the end goal of today's politician. They don't care if people are running drugs across the border. They don't care about none of that. The legalization of marijuana isn't for anyone's benefit except the people running this country. They don't care about you. Whatever gets them paid is what they care about. The more drugs, the more illegals,the more lawlessness, the more people living off the government there are the better off they are. Because if that happens they can stay in control. We the people aren't in control of anything except our own lives and what we decide to do with it....for now.

This isn't directed towards anyone on this thread. I'm talking about our country as a whole. Bills of any kind aren't passed without purpose. If it doesn't benefit politicians in the long run it most likely won't pass. In 10 years Texas and Oklahoma both will be blue States.

At the pace we're at it may not even take that long.
                      Last edited by okrattler; 10-22-2022, 12:14 PM.

Comment

If you ever have to much delta 9 the antidote is CBD. The CBD will level you out.
                        If you don’t have any CBD put 4-5 peppercorns in your mouth and chew them up.

Comment

Well Somebody cheated and I'm pizzed!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	145.3 KB
ID:	24696265

Comment

Whether it's Delta 8 or full blown weed I don't like it. Forget the "it smells bad" BS and lets look at the bigger picture. It caters to the Liberal mindset. The legalization of marijuana has undoubtedly made access to it way easier for kids. Like we need more lazy people in this country. Which make up the majority of today's youth. What's the easiest way to control people other than disarming them? Their money is next in line.. Make it to where they're relying on you for a paycheck every month. Sure there are people that will come back and say "But I know doctors and people that work at NASA that smokes weed." Or "Elon Musk smokes weed." He did once on Joe Rogans podcast. That's only a small percentage of people that smoke weed or have that are remotely successful. Take 50 average people that smoke weed regularly and ask them about their life. I'd bet that most are either living paycheck to paycheck or are on welfare.

Your government doesn't care about your property taxes,whether you have trouble sleeping at night,people with cancer or anything of the sort. They get paid handsomely either way. Keeping people sedated and under their control is the end goal of today's politician. They don't care if people are running drugs across the border. They don't care about none of that. The legalization of marijuana isn't for anyone's benefit except the people running this country. They don't care about you. Whatever gets them paid is what they care about. The more drugs, the more illegals,the more lawlessness, the more people living off the government there are the better off they are. Because if that happens they can stay in control. We the people aren't in control of anything except our own lives and what we decide to do with it....for now.

This isn't directed towards anyone on this thread. I'm talking about our country as a whole. Bills of any kind aren't passed without purpose. If it doesn't benefit politicians in the long run it most likely won't pass. In 10 years Texas and Oklahoma both will be blue States.

In gonna go speed it up for you when the kids go to bed [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Bowwiz View Post
                              Marijuana is the only drug I never overdosed on,
                              Vicodin and alcohol almost killed me ...
                              Good weed does wonders for someone with Muscular dystrophy where as, man made chemicals will kill you and take addiction to harmful levels....
                              Good to see you post again, Wiz!

Comment

Pot Weed WTH

Length of diatribe non withstanding, alcohol and prescription meds have done more to wreck families and societies as a whole, as well as overall economic impact. The facts are out there. Everyone wants to talk gateway drug, let’s talk about sip sip and not be hypocritical. FTR, I don’t do either. Quit drinking after it got out of control. Government assistance is the biggest gateway to government control, one taste and its over for most. Just look at the post Covid work force. Too many of y’all watched Scott Baio jump off the roof because he thought he could fly after smoking a joint on the after school special.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                                Last edited by Graysonhogs; 10-22-2022, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X