David!
      How ya do-n Bro?

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
        David!
        How ya do-n Bro?
        Sitting in my groundblind, Bowhuntin...

Comment

Good to see you posting! Miss your input around here. Hoping the best for ya this morning.

I had a latenight game with the oldest Grandboy at Keller HS Stadium last night. Being on the otherside of FW, trying to get up this morning was pointless for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowwiz View Post
            Wow
            I somehow missed this thread too!!
            I bow hunt, even thru gun season. I have only done a 3D shoot a couple times. Might just be me, but it seemed that would cause a lot of lost animals. What I mean, I shot for a kill shot only to miss the 12 ring by a ways off.

Comment

Can I bring my crossbow?

Comment

Been bowhunting over 50 years… for deer only bow hunted until 2016, then because of getting a new lease and not having time to get ready, I used a powder burner for that year but back to bow except for a doe or two now and then. Only 3D shoot I’ve ever been to was the big benefit we had for Chew and Glassjeg at Buffalo Field Archery. I shot maybe 1/2 the course.
                Just never has been my thing, but if there was an organized TBH event, I’d likely go… still probably would not shoot unless I used my recurve.
                Last time I was at a TBH gathering where there was 3D competition was at Triple Edge Archery in Crosby. Was the last time I saw Toothdoc Alive, Gold too… I cooked that day. Never got my bow out the truck. Still it was a great time of fun and fellowship with some of the best folks on the planet!
                TBH was different back then.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                  TBH was different back then.

Fo Sho!

Comment

Originally posted by Bowwiz View Post
                    Wow
                    Wiz - Thanks for the tunes and range times Amigo.

Yes - it's WOW

And it ain't what TBH once was.

God Bless and keep on punching dots!

Nut cutting - many of us shot for all the marbles then - and we shared and supported all - newbies and rock stars.

Kinda the reason why I stopped going to Nanza.

Comment

There would be probably 10-15 guys actually competing on here and everyone else would be shooting for fun lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Love 3D shoots

Comment

If I wasn't bound to a wheelchair now and eat up weak from Muscular dystrophy. I would still be shooting competitive 3-D Archery. I miss it.
                          Once you find yourself physically limited. Everything changes.Not only this web site....

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                            I’m both. Let’s have 2 competitions.
                            We would have to de-leaf every tree on the course to make it fair.

Comment

Working...
                            X