Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eastover53 View Post
    Were catalytic converters involved?
    Friend of mine in Tulsa just told me that seems to be the rumor.

Comment

4 dudes in their 30’s……on bikes?? This doesn’t come off strange at all….

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
        4 dudes in their 30’s……on bikes?? This doesn’t come off strange at all….
        One can almost imagine a remake of Deliverance with One Piece at a Time looped in the background since a salvage yard is involved.

Almost.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post

Well, they eff'd around...
          and they found out

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
            so we've got 4 dudes. all 4 dudes riding bicycles. all 4 dudes don't have a car.

I'd bet they were just starting a bike club for dudes.
            the first rule of bike club is you don't talk about bike club....

Comment

When I took a mgr job at a salvage yard I was told it was my job to beat down any thief. Been that way a long time. Owner did not mention dismemberment...

Comment

Junk yard guy shoulda had a chipper a la ‘Fargo’. Or, he shoulda called Winston Wolf. Or, he needed a Steve Avery. Or…. Anything but chopping those boys up in a van down by the river!!
                Last edited by mikemorvan; 10-18-2022, 03:11 PM.

Comment

I figured it was a drug deal gone wrong at the scrap yard. I guess we’ll all find out soon enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    Don’t bring a bicycle to a salvage yard fight?

Funny **** right there!

Comment

I dont care if you're stealing a $10 stereo or a 500k watch. If you get killed doing it, its all good in my book. Chopped up and tossed in the river, fine with that as well

Comment

Originally posted by Texas8point View Post
                        I figured it was a drug deal gone wrong at the scrap yard. I guess we’ll all find out soon enough

Same here
                        There must have been something more to it than just auto salvage for these guys to go in on bicycles
                        Unless they just crossed the wrong type of guy in society that went bat chit crazy on em

Comment

I don't know ANYTHING about the case, but stories like this usually you find out the winner of the conflict is also into some less than legal things and that's why they don't just shoot them and call the cops. Maybe he had a ton of drugs or manufacturing equipment on site or something.
                          Had this happen to an old high school classmate of mine a few years ago. He broke into a salvage yard and the owner turned his head into a canoe with a shotgun at literally point blank range. Upon further investigation, the shooting was justified. However, all the stolen heavy equipment behind the salvage yard fence was not. Ol' Larry solved a crime while committing one. All it cost him was an open-casket funeral.

Comment

This thread is gold. Good riddance victims.. I mean thugs.

Comment

Attempting to rob salvage yards in Texas or Oklahoma is probably not one of the brightest decisions one could make to begin with. Appears the gene pool got filtered a bit...
                              Lol, Shoot' em, hack 'em into chunks, toss 'em in the river, run their bicycles thru the crusher, and just be done with them....
                              Last edited by softpoint; 10-18-2022, 04:04 PM.

Comment

sheesh, interesting one here. Hopefully we find out what the real story is and somebody turns it into a dateline episode.

Well, they eff'd around...
                                #fafo

Comment

Working...
                                X