No announcement yet.

What Happened to Rio Shotgun Shells?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hadn’t seen the in a long while until Tuesday. Oasis Outback in Uvalde has them by the pallets right now in store. Kinda high on price but what isn’t

Comment

What Happened to Rio Shotgun Shells?

Seen a bunch of them last week at Victoria all sports

Comment

Anyone seeing any 3” 410 7.5 shot ?

Comment

Originally posted by deerslayer64d View Post

Negative and I’ve been looking. Found some but can’t make myself pay $28 a box. I did buy 10 boxes of 28g from that store I linked above. Already been shipped.

If anyone finds 410 post em up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

��

Comment

Still looking for 20 gauge 7.5 shot 1 oz with no luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Bald Guy View Post
                Still looking for 20 gauge 7.5 shot 1 oz with no luck.
                I got mine at johnnys in eagle lake before dove season @ $10 ea

Comment

Looking for high quality ammo with inventory AVAILABLE? Shop no further than AmmoYard.com today.

Cheddite offers a wide range of hunting cartridges where even the most demanding hunter can find the right one for his type of hunting: migratory or sedentary game, small or big, in any weather condition, with shotguns of size 12, 16, 20 , 24, 28,32 and 410. Special loading cartridges such as the Super Freeshots, the 60 meters, the 100 meters, the Maremmana Ball, the 20 Special, the Elite Paper, the Super Caliber 28 make of Cheddite a manufacturer of ammunition for smooth-bore rifle able to satisfy the needs of the most enterprising hunters.

Cartridge ideal for small size migratory game, specially in hunting-blind hunt.

Online may be your only solid choice. As always do your own research to verify the website is legit, but these came off ammoseek.com and they are, as far as I know, all good to go websites.

Comment

Just placed an order with ammo yard for a flat , thanks for the links I’ll update how it works out .

Comment

Plenty of Rio Steel around. Hard to find high brass in lead, plus it’s up to $15.99 a box. It’s almost getting cheaper to buy a BB gun and go around the neighborhood dove hunting and pay a fine if you get caught.����Just kidding

Comment

Anmoseek brings up a lot of Rio shells as well.

I just bought some ammo from BattleHawk the other week. Ordered on Sunday and it was delivered Thursday. So they are G2G.

Comment

Just placed an order with ammo yard for a flat , thanks for the links I’ll update how it works out .

Keep us posted on how that goes. If it's good, I may order some also.

Comment

20ga Rio 1oz

Comment

I still have a few boxes of 12ga. I prefer Fiocchi shell over Rio. They just pattern better in my guns. Fiocchi are not cheap either.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                                Close. That’s 8 shot and I still have a few boxes of it. Need some 1oz 7.5 shot.

Comment

Working...
                                X