Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard his last lease had some transported deer on it. Hope he didn't leave any CWD on this place.

Comment

boy this has been a helluva lot more entertaining than the $100 I lost on draft kings

Comment

Good work TBH. Now can y'all help me figure out which of my neighbors dogs keeps chittin' on my driveway?

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
          I heard his last lease had some transported deer on it. Hope he didn't leave any CWD on this place.
          Not saying this is true but I always thought those deer were way too big to be Llano county natives.

Comment

Glad you didn’t have a camera. It was me! Couldn’t make it home!

Comment

I sure hope he gets what he deserves. That guy appears to be a hunter based of some of his posts and he knew darn well what he was doing. Deer and fish will make some men do some dumb crap!

Comment

Originally posted by tjs011 View Post
                Good work TBH. Now can y'all help me figure out which of my neighbors dogs keeps chittin' on my driveway?

It will stop when you apologize. Also, It isn't my dog leaving the surprises.....

Comment

What a crazy turn

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bigblock78 View Post
                    hope that POS gets found!
                    Classic TBH

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
                      boy this has been a helluva lot more entertaining than the $100 I lost on draft kings
                      HAHAHAAAA

Originally posted by tjs011 View Post
                      throw a hamburger with colored shards of tennis balls mixed in the yard. The tennis ball parts will pass into the newly formed patty.

Thats how I know which dog craps on the bathroom floor when I work late

Comment

Aggies do not lie, cheat or stea..........Oooops, never mind. Haha.

Comment

His last log in was Monday. He knows the jig is up!

Comment

caught up

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein
                              Man that was ridiculous.
                              Ya, you remember.

I can't imagine having friends taking up for me 100%, then not having the balls to publicly clear the air and set things straight. Guess I'm cut from a different cloth

Comment

Originally posted by TCR² View Post
                                I agree. Very similar but the missing mole tells me it's not the same guy. Unless ol boy caught a case of melanoma.
                                Looks like I'm having crow for lunch.

Comment

Working...
                                X