Arron judge breaks record

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arron judge breaks record

Arron judge hit the record breaking home run tonight in Arlington. A fan jumped from the first deck down behind the wall to get the ball. Is there any chance he will get to keep it? Reports say it will be worth about 2 million.

Originally posted by jrfan View Post
    Arron judge hit the record breaking home run tonight in Arlington. A fan jumped from the first deck down behind the wall to get the ball. Is there any chance he will get to keep it? Reports say it will be worth about 2 million.
    Well yeah he got it . Better than a free snowcone we got for returning a ball

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I was watching - it happened so early hundreds of fans were still in the concourse and missed it.

Comment

Give me my fine and ban from the stadium as I walk out grinning ear to ear with that ball in hand lol

Congrats to Judge! Dude is a stud and about to make some bank in the offseason!

Comment

Should be worth some season tickets at least. Only worth a lot if it is authenticated.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
            Should be worth some season tickets at least. Only worth a lot if it is authenticated.
            SMH.. season tickets?

Rangers make it into the national spotlight.
            I like the pitching strategy.

Comment

Originally posted by jrfan View Post
              The guy that jumped didn’t get the ball. It was caught on the fly.

Comment

IMO he is the single season home run champion. I grew up in the steroid era, love mark McGuire and Barry bonds but they cheated. Hopefully Judge hasn’t.

Comment

They use marked balls for hits like this. Will get way more than season tickets, especially if this is his last hr of the season.

Comment

He will get 2 mil minimum.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
                      IMO he is the single season home run champion. I grew up in the steroid era, love mark McGuire and Barry bonds but they cheated. Hopefully Judge hasn’t.

and Sammy Sosa

Comment

?62 with a few more games to play 63, 64 , ?

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                          ?62 with a few more games to play 63, 64 , ?
                          Only one more game tomorrow in the regular season then the playoffs.

Comment

I heard auction estimates were at 5 million

Comment

Barry Bonds still holds the record.

Comment

Working...
                              X