Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can see a man having issues attempting to go through that many papers during a game. Leach appears to have a more manageable situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
      Jimbo's play "sheet"...

[ATTACH]1104186[/ATTACH]

Leach's for reference...

[ATTACH]1104187[/ATTACH]

I guess that is something, but I’d hardly call it proof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Paul Chryst is out at Wisky.

Dorell is out at Colorado

There are 5 Power 5 jobs open right now. [emoji15]

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
          Jimbo's play "sheet"...

[ATTACH]1104186[/ATTACH]

Leach's for reference...

[ATTACH]1104187[/ATTACH]

That’s actually a copy of his contract reminding him it doesn’t matter what he calls cause he gets paid! [emoji23]

Comment

Wow, crazy, according to Dan Patrick Urban could go to us or Nebraska. We aren't spending that kind of money and with 5 open slots we will probably get a lower tier guy.

Comment

Matt Rhule probably comes back to college. Tom Herman probably gets a job this cycle.

Wisky DC probably keeps that job. He was high on Nebraska list which is probably why they made the change to lock him in.

Comment

Good win by the horns this weekend but they still have to learn how to keep the pedal down and not let up. Card doesn't have everything you want or need in a starting QB but he's got some grit. Hopefully they can continue the trend into next week and win 2 in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                  That’s actually a copy of his contract reminding him it doesn’t matter what he calls cause he gets paid! [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                    Matt Rhule probably comes back to college. Tom Herman probably gets a job this cycle.
                    That's the speculation on the Baylor site. Personally, I think if he gets fired, he should enjoy his family and money and forget about football for a few (or several) years. Be a commentator, move to the coast, buy a boat and chase large fish - the Jimmy Johnson plan. Sounds like heaven to me.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                      Wow, crazy, according to Dan Patrick Urban could go to us or Nebraska. We aren't spending that kind of money and with 5 open slots we will probably get a lower tier guy.
                      Meyer is a lower tier guy. In my book.

Comment

Here's your avatar Razorback01, looks like it got broken in that knife fight
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20221001-184201~2.png
Views:	1
Size:	722.8 KB
ID:	24693342

Comment

Who ever these schools hire will be the next savoir for 1-2 years then a bum. Then it will go around again and again.

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                            Xavier Worthy could be the best 160 pound player to ever grace DKR.

The tipped ball catch in the end zone was the back breaker.

Last week, that would have been an interception.

Texas was due to get some breaks and that’s exactly what happened.

Oh, and thank you and congrats to Hudson Card. You have made me a believer. Do I still want to see Q Mullet sling a few next week? Without question. But Hudson has been quite the story.

Can’t believe it’s Texas OU week. Season is ripping fast.
                            That little green beret was pretty good also. Met him a few years ago. He came to our refinery for a special event on veterans day for the ones of us that served.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                              Meyer is a lower tier guy. In my book.
                              I agree, but he would probably be the biggest prize out there.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X