X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
    I hope some of y'all will be in the blind in the am. We will meet at sunup

One day tourney in Corsicana with the girl and the boy will be taking his first snaps at Center in River Oaks tomorrow afternoon. Deer are safe from the Crawford clan for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Awesome play by the DT at MTS with the pick 6. UTSA was up 18 in the 4th and now it’s down to 8.

Comment

UTSA just got screwed on a phantom roughing the passing call that took away a pick 6.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
          I hope some of y'all will be in the blind in the am. We will meet at sunup

I’ll be in for sure! Good luck to all!!

Comment

Looks like Dana will be in the hot seat. See y'all in the am, I think I might try to fling an arrow in the am. Been a few years since I have shot one

Comment

Alright now......

GEAUX Green Wave..... [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                I’ll be in for sure! Good luck to all!!

Good luck Smart!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Season opener and I am sitting in the dark in Llano. A little bowhunting this morning, a short drive to Austin for the WV game and back to Llano tomorrow to finish the weekend hunt. Run to Boerne on Monday to do start an installation of a CNC Router and then back to Cowtown.

It is just that time of year and won’t slow down until January.

I am hoping the Horns play a little defense today!

Good luck to your boys and Hook ‘em!

Comment

Sounds like a great day. I am 30 miles North of you listening to coyotes in the dark. I hope to catch.a bit of game day before the games start

Comment

Heads up looks like dish dropped ESPn today due to negotiations - of course we use tailgater at the lease.

Comment

Wait, what? Dish dropped ESPN?

I'm missing my second bow opener in 35ish years. Sucks not having a lease.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

OXFORD, Miss.   – In one of college football's marquee games of the week, Ole Miss will host Kentucky on Saturday when the Rebels will sport an exclusive ...

Helmets by Realtree

Comment

2022 College Football Week 5

Originally posted by HR3 View Post
                            https://olemisssports.com/news/2022/...sive-gear.aspx

Helmets by Realtree

I’d like to see better pics, but so far I’m not impressed. It looks like a cracked egg.

Comment

Why yes I would like to add a piece of Tres Leches cake to my taco order .

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                                Why yes I would like to add a piece of Tres Leches cake to my taco order .

#ketolife

Looks fantastic!

We will be looking for you pulling the string!

Comment

Working...
                                X