Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope the Ags show up with the same fight and energy tomorrow. I like the matchup of our 3-2-6 D and experienced secondary against the MSU thrower. He's not buried in talented receivers and they can hardly run the ball, this plays to our favor. I'm also hopeful that Moose takes the injury to "0" as an opportunity to mature into a feature role and show out. Because of the defense we're up against I think the balance and TOP returns to our offense and we see something we haven't seen form the Ags in a while...balances, controlled and sustained drives. I have all of my fingers and toes crossed until I see otherwise!
    I predict the Ags win by more than a score 27-20

ac

Comment

That coach in Mississippi has a 7-2 record against TAMU. I think he will have a game plan. I see it as a 50/50 game. Turnovers will be key.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

We have free football next Wednesday.

UCF-SMU has been officially moved to Wednesday at 7 pm at FBC Mortgage Stadium. Will air on ESPN2

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          Guns Up! PEW-PEW! Gonna wreck that Purple K at 11 am in little Manhattan baby! Let's Go!
          They have to keep pressure on #9. Dude can flat out run, if given an opportunity.

Wreck'em!

Comment

Just made it back to town and didn't read the week's commentary. If any pearls of wisdom were espoused please let me know Heading to the ranch in a few hours. Go Devils

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew View Post
              They have to keep pressure on #9. Dude can flat out run, if given an opportunity.

Wreck'em!
              It will be interesting to see if he plays at the level he did against OU. He played fast and confident.

Comment

Ramblin Gauchos are gonna roll!!! Getcha tortillas ready!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                  We have free football next Wednesday.

UCF-SMU has been officially moved to Wednesday at 7 pm at FBC Mortgage Stadium. Will air on ESPN2
                  First to Sunday and now to Wednesday. No idea why they didn't just move it to next Saturday early in the week.

Comment

Originally posted by bklem View Post
                    First to Sunday and now to Wednesday. No idea why they didn't just move it to next Saturday early in the week.
                    Don't take away my Wednesday night football!

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                      That coach in Mississippi has a 7-2 record against TAMU. I think he will have a game plan. I see it as a 50/50 game. Turnovers will be key.

I believe I saw Leach is actually 8-4 against the Ags (including 1-1) at MSU.

Either way, he definitely seems to game plan well against the Ags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      My Flickr Photos

Comment

Leach wins another. Sark’s carburetor doesn’t gum up at half time and NC State gives Clemson all they can handle.

Comment

Ramblin Gauchos are gonna roll!!! Getcha tortillas ready!

You’re never going to want to go back to the dark side!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                            I believe I saw Leach is actually 8-4 against the Ags (including 1-1) at MSU.

Either way, he definitely seems to game plan well against the Ags.

I believe you're correct. I didn't count any but the Tech Era games.

Comment

2022 College Football Week 5

I just got in on some sports book action here in Vegas.

I have Ags +3.5 (emotional i know)
                              I have WV +9.5 (I think they cover)
                              I have the over in BU/OkSt at 55 (my highest confidence)

Comment

Leach wins another. Sark’s carburetor doesn’t gum up at half time and NC State gives Clemson all they can handle.

I like the way you think

Comment

Working...
                                X