Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Per the twitttterzzz....Ewers took half of the first team snaps today... Worthy is still day to day but injury is not thought to be serious.

Hook 'em!

Comment

2022 College Football Week 5

I like Nelly! But I am also pretty sure Aggies would get crucified on this board if we needed to provide game day music entertainment to get people excited to show up for a game. Yall know i am right. I’ll hang up and listen. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
        Legdog nailed it…

Checked in to talk CFb....

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
          I like Nelly! But I am also pretty sure Aggies would get crucified on this board if we needed to provide game day music entertainment to get people excited to show up for a game. Yall know i am right. I’ll hang up and listen. [emoji41]

You think that's to get them to show up to the game? There must be a thread over on TexAgs for you to bring that here. How very TexAggy narrative of you POD.

Last I checked the live entertainment outside the stadium doesn't get you a ticket into or guarantee entrance into the game.

Does ...it add a step up to the pre-game experience? yes. Pretty sure you can tailgate and see/listen to Nelly without a DKR ticket. Its happens outside the stadium
          Last edited by Smart; 09-28-2022, 01:38 PM.

Comment

That's and old bit, but I guess you need to break it out from time to time.

It literally happens every home game and does a great job of adding to the atmosphere around the stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
              That's and old bit, but I guess you need to break it out from time to time.

It literally happens every home game and does a great job of adding to the atmosphere around the stadium.

Yeah i know Heath. CDC has been praised for his vision on this addition to game day atmosphere. I still stand by what i said if Aggies did this. [emoji41]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                You think that's to get them to show up to the game? There must be a thread over on TexAgs for you to bring that here. How very TexAggy narrative of you POD.

Last I checked the live entertainment outside the stadium doesn't get you a ticket into or guarantee entrance into the game.

Does ...it add a step up to the pre-game experience? yes. Pretty sure you can tailgate and see/listen to Nelly without a DKR ticket. Its happens outside the stadium

Smart must think I live on Texags [emoji23]
                To be honest, there isnt a thread on it. Hell i havent even surfed on there today. Saving that reading for my flight to Vegas.

Whats the line at DKR Saturday and how should i wager?

Comment

Yeah i know Heath. CDC has been praised for his vision on this addition to game day atmosphere. I still stand by what i said if Aggies did this. [emoji41]

Coming from Aggy's that have to hold several hrs long cult fest the night before each home game to get people excited....

Comment

Smart must think I live on Texags [emoji23]
                    To be honest, there isnt a thread on it. Hell i havent even surfed on there today. Saving that reading for my flight to Vegas.

Whats the line at DKR Saturday and how should i wager?

Hell you told me you did...

Not sure of the line but you better bet a WV mudhole cometh

Comment

I wouldn't touch the Texas game. There are to many unknowns especially with 10 points out there. My gut tells me that Texas blows them out, but I wouldn't play the game in Vegas.

Comment

The Aggy's would get Taylor Swift if they went that route.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                          Coming from Aggy's that have to hold several hrs long cult fest the night before each home game to get people excited....

Not sure if serious or not. For the record i try to have fun and most if the Longhorns know its good banter. I habent figured you out other than you like to throw “cult” around. [emoji51]

But to answer your question everything we do is tradition based and been the same since the inception of the school. We dont change tradition based on new AD’s, coaches, Admin, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                            The Aggy's would get Taylor Swift if they went that route.

Or Dixie Chicks [emoji23]

Comment

David Hicks to the Aggies.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                                David Hicks to the Aggies.
                                Huge get!

Comment

Working...
                                X