Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Rhyner has retired from the Ticket.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

610 AM in Houston is just as bad. I can't believe anyone would have sports talk shows as bad as H Town. Every time slot has a miserable duo.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockValue View Post
      For music, check out 88.1 KNTU. It's the Univ of North Texas station that has always been jazz. They switched formats this summer and it's pretty good.

Sort of the old Edge/alternative-ish.
      That's not a good thing. Lol.

Give me some Z Rock.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        That's not a good thing. Lol.

Give me some Z Rock.

Z Rock?? Man that’s a blast from the past.

Are they still around?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          [emoji23][emoji23]

Speaking of old, I’ve been texting with Humper about a potential happy hour at the Mule Barn on Tuesday the 11th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Man, I wish we'd revive the Uncle Buck's HH. Mule Barn is too freaking far for me. I'll try though.

Comment

As Coach Parcells used to say: once you’ve thought about retirement, you’re pretty much retired. Rhyner has been out of the game for awhile. It’ll be interesting to see how much mojo he can muster. One thing is for sure, it won’t be worse that what is on the Ticket for 3 out of 4 shows during the day.

Give me The Musers and Donnie. You can have all the rest. Go Spotify!

Rock Radio is d e a d

Comment

Thought I was about to find out rhines had passed on to the next plain....

I'm in

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                As Coach Parcells used to say: once you’ve thought about retirement, you’re pretty much retired. Rhyner has been out of the game for awhile. It’ll be interesting to see how much mojo he can muster. One thing is for sure, it won’t be worse that what is on the Ticket for 3 out of 4 shows during the day.

Give me The Musers and Donnie. You can have all the rest. Go Spotify!

Rock Radio is d e a d
                Not in San Antonio. 99.5 Kiss Rocks San Antonio is in the 3 hole.

Comment

I'll give Mike a listen for sure! For me it is still musers and try to join in for Hangzone on my lunch break - Dan and Jake have found their stride. Jake's dad chappy is a trip! Glad Dan got Jake in the divorce. Afternoon drive for me is Joe rogan.

Comment

i dont feel like digging around for ratings, does anyone know what they look like between the ticket and 105.3 over the last 2 years or so? i know the ticket has lost several guys in that time just in my small circle.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      Bring back Greggo![emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Doubtful but if it's in a time slot far away from Rhyner I could see a slim possibility! He may have forgiven him if he is now clean and sober. Who would you pair him with?

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                        Doubtful but if it's in a time slot far away from Rhyner I could see a slim possibility! He may have forgiven him if he is now clean and sober. Who would you pair him with?
                        There's no chance he gets an invite.

I'd say there is very little chance he's clean and sober.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                          i dont feel like digging around for ratings, does anyone know what they look like between the ticket and 105.3 over the last 2 years or so? i know the ticket has lost several guys in that time just in my small circle.
                          The Ticket by mile.

Comment

Based on an email exchange I once had w/ TOGW, there is a 0.00% chance he and El Martillo ever work together, in any shape, form, or fashion. Which probably means they’ll pair up on the new show. Time will tell.

Interesting news today that Gordo will be filling some afternoon time w/ DaJ beginning next week. Somebody in management must be hearing footsteps. I can’t imagine Gordo likes that one bit. Again, we’ll see…

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                              Based on an email exchange I once had w/ TOGW, there is a 0.00% chance he and El Martillo ever work together, in any shape, form, or fashion. Which probably means they’ll pair up on the new show. Time will tell.

Interesting news today that Gordo will be filling some afternoon time w/ DaJ beginning next week. Somebody in management must be hearing footsteps. I can’t imagine Gordo likes that one bit. Again, we’ll see…
                              Gordo is the most over qualified guy at the Ticket and it's not even close. The guy is a genius.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                                Gordo is the most over qualified guy at the Ticket and it's not even close. The guy is a genius.
                                He’s the best thing left at The Ticket!! By a mile!

Comment

Working...
                                X