Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your favorite time throughout your time on earth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take me back to College Life

Comment

There is no one special time in my life because they all come together for the total experience. My times when I was a young teen with few responsibilities just riding and racing motorcycles was a great time. The adventure of having and raising my children and building my farm were great experiences. Now retirement and playing with my ten grandkids is some of the most joy I’ve encountered.

It all adds up to different experiences making a whole life of great times.

Comment

Originally posted by slayr View Post
        Nah, I just tend to normally ignore irrelevant things/people. I should’ve stuck to my typical nature…you’re a bad ***, I can definitely tell.
        You ignore me but still you're here? That does make sense.

There's an ignore list on here somewhere if you're having that much difficulty with it. Figure out how to use it and it won't be a problem. Might as well because I can assure you you're a hell of a lot more concerned with what I do than I am with what you say or do. By a long shot.
        Last edited by okrattler; 09-28-2022, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Javelin View Post
          I still love deer camp, but I also miss deer camp of the old days.
          Winner of the thread. Thanks for the memory brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
            It all adds up to different experiences making a whole life of great times.

Comment

Originally posted by Javelin View Post
              not because of anything going on in life, but back in the 90s before technology. before internet, cell phones and such were common. Life was so much more relaxed and laid back. yes I was a kid, but even my parents lives were so much simpler and outdoor centered. Look back at hunting before the technology and scent control and attractants and gps and such. Just good times. I still love deer camp, but I also miss deer camp of the old days. I am guilty I cant hardly sit on a stand without my phone anymore, This year one of my goals is to hunt with no phone.
              I agree. I think people were probably a lot more outdoor oriented before cellphones came along. I'm just as guilty like you said. It's easy to sit down and automatically have the world at your fingertips and kind of put everything else on the back burner for the time being. The majority of the world lives through their phone.

Technology is good but I think it keeps people from really getting out there and living life at times.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                You ignore me but still you're here? That does make sense.

There's an ignore list on here somewhere if you're having that much difficulty with it. Figure out how to use it and it won't be a problem. Might as well because I can assure you you're a hell of a lot more concerned with what I do than I am with what you say or do. By a long shot.
                Ha! I’ve heard that from you before, then we hear about how things bother you. So, which is it?

Comment

BKW (Before Keyboard Warriors). I guess I'm a grumpy old fart. Take me back before the internet and before cell phones.

Comment

If I could relive a time knowing what I know now, I’d take 0 - 20. I’d apply myself and actually try in academics and athletics. I’d dang sure take a do over.

If I have to go into it blind, give me the next phase of my life. None of the past has ever been a bed of roses for me. Hopefully, as I begin to seriously ponder retirement and what that looks like, the next phase will be a little more fun. We’ll see…

Comment

I’d go back to my early twenties. I spent three years with a hot chick that enjoyed one particular thing as much as I did. Went went fishing several times a day.

Comment

Originally posted by slayr View Post
                        Ha! I’ve heard that from you before, then we hear about how things bother you. So, which is it?
                        I don't know that you've heard of much that bothers me. Seeing things you posts don't phase me one bit. Matter of fact I don't think about you at all until you make your presence known. It doesn't affect me one way or another. But obviously a few people here don't like a lot of what I say and they let me know about it. Which does about as much good as talking to a stump because I don't think about it after I read it. Because why would I care what someone I've never met or ever will meet thinks about me? I have better things to do than follow certain people around this website contradicting everything they say.

Comment

I believe Chairman of the Board had it right...
                          "The best is yet to come"

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

It wasn't all that long ago we didn't have all this "woke" stuff out in the world. That'd be pretty awesome if we could do without that again. Pride in our country,respect for law enforcement. That shouldn't be too much to ask for. But maybe it is....I don't know.

Comment

I'd go back to 1982...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xL-VX3WbA9U"]Napoleon Dynamite (4/5) Movie CLIP - Uncle Rico Could Have Gone Pro (2004) HD - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

October 15th 2021 up until now. Sold all cattle then and completely retired to full time piddler. I've got 12 game cameras running and pull cards about every 2 days. Sending deer, hog, coyote, and bobcat pics to my Grandkids is a blast. Never thought I would enjoy nothing to do, but I love it.

Comment

Working...
                                X