Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did I Pick the Wrong Tree for my Tactacam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's on!! Can't wait until the video comes through!!Click image for larger version

Name:	237bc35f-07cb-4779-85f1-40cdf612c127.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	95.2 KB
ID:	24692227

Comment

cool just got cooler!

Comment

Looks like a helluva choice to me... Better get in there before the slayers, Middleton and Lesto catch wind...

Comment

That's awesome.

Comment

I'll be dipped. I think we have a tine/antler laying there after the brawl! I'll stop by to check it out on the way to Archer County in a couple hours. Thoughts? Wasn't there before the fight.

Click image for larger version

Name:	864049054099280-100-4-09092022074515-V-W1000683.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.1 KB
ID:	24692230

Comment

very cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                Just based on the comments here on TBH. So far it's performed. I am having an issue where it won't send HD photos when requested. I'll figure it out though.
                I don't think that's just you. My younger brother is having issues receiving requested HD pictures as well from what he told me.

Has me curious now. I need to see if mine will send them I guess.

Comment

Very cool. My axis bucks have been trying to kill each other for a while too

Comment

I'm enjoying this camera location. Here are the videos:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNEJUaPKhe0"]Axis Fight 1 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnFZxCRP6wY"]Axis Fight 2 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ofm1miyWQKA"]Axis Fight 3 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Cool vids. Shows why our axis are always busted up.

Comment

I'll be dipped. I think we have a tine/antler laying there after the brawl! I'll stop by to check it out on the way to Archer County in a couple hours. Thoughts? Wasn't there before the fight.

[ATTACH]1101691[/ATTACH]
                        Whatever it is, it was in the previous two pics, just was facing to the right. Must have been disturbed because it is facing to the left.

Comment

Just based on the comments here on TBH. So far it's performed. I am having an issue where it won't send HD photos when requested. I'll figure it out though.
                          LMAO.......! I figured you being into photography had the inside scoop. I will follow yalls lead shortly!
                          It's on!! Can't wait until the video comes through!![ATTACH]1101688[/ATTACH]
                          AHHHHHHH YEA!!! That is downright awesomeness!!!

Comment

Awesome

That's cool, glad that Blanco lease is working out for ya'll. I've had similar issues with trees with rubs all around. Found if I put camera on dead tree it does seem to get moved or rubbed on by dang cows, coon etc LOL I have an area that I keep it on a path, catch them coming/going through. Them axis are funny and come through same paths

Comment

Great footage and camera positioning

Comment

Well, I can still get HD’s on at least one of mine.

Casey, don’t know if it helps but the one I mentioned my brother having an issue with is an XB model, all of mine are Gen 1 X cameras.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X