• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mission408 View Post
    Long john silvers.
    Beat me to it

Comment

Chinese buffet. I go alone. Nobody judges me. Then I better find a toilet within half an hour. But man it’s good. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
        Chinese buffet. I go alone. Nobody judges me. Then I better find a toilet within half an hour. But man it’s good. Lol
        Same!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          I guess I need to tell the Mayo .
          You can go ahead and call them Smart, I can prove them wrong. All I have to do is eat a bunch of boiled-steamed okra about 8pm and I’ll see the seeds at 6 the next morning, if not sooner.
          Last edited by Gerald G; 09-05-2022, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Applebees!

Comment

Ihop, cecis pizza, mc Donald’s fake burgers,

Comment

Restaurant Punishment

Originally posted by Gerald G View Post
                You can go ahead and call them Smart, I can prove them wrong. All I have to do is eat a bunch of boiled-steamed okra about 8pm and I’ll see the seeds at 6 the next morning, if not sooner.

That’s 10 hours?? Sounds like you’d be proving them right [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

That’s 10 hours?? Sounds like you’d be proving them right [emoji23][emoji23]
                  It takes about 36 hours for food to move through the entire colon.

So which is it? The 10 hours or the 36?

Comment

Restaurant Punishment

Originally posted by J-5 View Post
                    It takes about 36 hours for food to move through the entire colon.

So which is it? The 10 hours or the 36?

I’m assuming since seeds and un chewed corn aren’t broken down and digested .. and absorbed through the walls of the stomach and intestines for absorption into the system for usage … they fall under the 6-8 hours. The other is what they are saying takes up to 36 hours. Either way they **** sure wouldn’t make you **** your britches 15-30 minutes after eating.

That’s how I read it anyway.
                    Last edited by Smart; 09-05-2022, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Mine is Mill Creek Cafe in Leakey. Don’t get me wrong though. The food is good. But it’s an “all you can eat buffet!” And I always eat all I can! Usually miserable (as in overstuffed) for the rest of the day.

Comment

Got very sick from a Texas Burger in Buffalo and won't step foot into another. I can drive into the parking lot of a James Coney Island and get the bubble gut just thinking of the chili sauce.
                        Applebees just has terrible food.

And my MIL's cooking gets me every time.
                        Last edited by Grndchecker; 09-05-2022, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                          Golden Corral.

Aka : Hog trough. Nasty stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Grndchecker View Post
                            Got very sick from a Texas Burger in Buffalo and won't step foot into another. I can drive into the parking lot of a James Coney Island and get the bubble gut just thinking of the chili sauce.
                            Applebees just has terrible food.

And my MIL's cooking gets me every time.

Your MIL, might be attempting a pay out for her daughter. Be careful!

Comment

Knock yourself out Doc!
                              Pics or it didn’t happen. Smart crawfished and spent half his Labor Day studying the digestive system.

Comment

I’m assuming since seeds and un chewed corn aren’t broken down and digested .. and absorbed through the walls of the stomach and intestines for absorption into the system for usage … they fall under the 6-8 hours. The other is what they are saying takes up to 36 hours. Either way they **** sure wouldn’t make you **** your britches 15-30 minutes after eating.

That’s how I read it anyway.
                                Nobody is trying to upset your tummy. I was only trying to figure out which way you decided you were right in your gastric expertise. Preach on.

Comment

Working...
                                X