X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers for Josh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great news Josh! I told Lori to bop you on the head if you tried to do any work outside of the office

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
        Great news Josh! I told Lori to bop you on the head if you tried to do any work outside of the office
        I'm trying to take it easy. That's very hard for me to do though.

Comment

Just saw this. Glad things seem to be moving in the right direction and prayers for continued recovery!
          Make yourself take it easy to help the recovery process. There will be time to be busy again after you get healed up.

Comment

prayers sent up

Comment

Just saw this. Prayers for recovery. Learn to pace yourself. Slow and steady wins the race. I learned long time ago the work will be there when you are ready. Some of us "mature" folks were brought up to work yourself til you can't go anymore. Take a break, look back on what you have finished. If you aren't there tomorrow, working too hard today won't make a difference.

Comment

I’m glad to hear you are home. More prayers sent for your continued recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                  Thank yall. Man TBH is pretty awesome. Some people just don't understand the brotherhood here. I really do appreciate all of the concern, prayers, and offers of help, etc. I am feeling MUCH better this morning so maybe I'm starting to turn the corner.
                  Hey bud, just checking in.

Did you complete the turn and in 5th gear now?

Hoping back at 100%, or at least close to it.

J

Comment

Glad to hear you're slowly feeling better! Recovery always sucks. It's crazy how heat exhaustion has the same long term affects hypothermia has. Once you get it one time, you gotta worry about it forever.

Comment

Working...
                    X