Most annoying hunting show/host?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STX_Shooter View Post
    On a different subject if you’re going to watch a fishing show, watch Livin the Dream with Captain Jimmy Nelson…
    Or Killeebee outdoors, YouTube

Comment

I quit watching them all years ago, but back then it was Keith Warren. I don’t even know the other two the OP mentioned are.

Shockey was my favorite

Comment

Originally posted by STX_Shooter View Post
        On a different subject if you’re going to watch a fishing show, watch Livin the Dream with Captain Jimmy Nelson…
        Capt. Jimmy has it going on!

Comment

It really grinds my gears when James Kroll calls himself, “Dr. Deer.”

Other than that, the 4 minutes of listening to the host is better than the other 26 minutes of commercials.

Comment

team fitzgerald

Comment

Originally posted by freerhunter16 View Post
              It really grinds my gears when James Kroll calls himself, “Dr. Deer.”

Other than that, the 4 minutes of listening to the host is better than the other 26 minutes of commercials.
              commercials is 100% why i dont watch anymore. some of the products they tryin to sell is the dumbest crap ive ever seen...

Comment

Haven't watched a hunting show in years. Have to listen to 30 min of bs to watch them gut shoot one junk buck.

There are some decent streaming ones.

Heck, I'd rather watch Joe Blow killing stuff on YouTube with his cell cam.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Half of them on TV I easily can’t stand. Infomercials at best with a few minutes of prescouted deer/canned hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
                    Jim Shockey (sp) is about the only one I could ever watch more than an episode or two.
                    I agree - Shockey has some really good shows

The Crush with Lee and Tiffany use to be ok but went downhill

Cry baby Stan Potts wears me out

Last but not least Spook Spahn - dude has been charged multiple times with game violations - what a piece of work!

Comment

Stan “give me a second” Potts

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                        Keith Warren

/thread
                        “I actually missed with this 50bmg but the pressure sucked the eyes right out of this deer.” Keith Warren is a clown.

Comment

Originally posted by lab man View Post
                          Stan “give me a second” Potts

His little freak out “ghasp for air” thing he does, i call them Stangasms.

My other pet peeve is Pigman. Dude has an ego the size of Texas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Keith Warren for sure!

I tape some of them and watch only the parts with live animals

BP

Comment

Trying to give a possible positive alternative here …If you want to see a different type of hunting, don’t know if they’ve been mentioned here on TBH, but a young group of bowhunters I enjoy watching on YouTube is called “Seek One”, Apparently they are getting a pretty big following. These guys live in the suburbs of Atlanta, Georgia where they chase and harvest some monster bucks in their neighborhoods. They have several years of filming with great success of these Giants that are growing in the creek bottoms of the suburbs were no one hunts. It may not be for everyone but I really enjoy the work they put into it and the filming of some of these giant bucks they kill with a bow. If you’ve never heard of them give them a shot and just look at these deer that they’ve harvested.

Follow Lee Ellis, Drew Carroll, and Kendall Golightly in their hunt for the giant whitetails that roam the suburbs of the cities across America. We are hunters by human nature, adapted by the necessity to find adventure in an unlikely place. Over a decade ago, we began bow hunting the vast expanse of suburbs around Atlanta, where the search for permission is equally as challenging as the hunt itself. You won't find any outfitters, high fences, or storied private ranches here....just a maze of neighborhoods, commercial properties, and a will to find the next buck of a lifetime. Access is granted only to those who put in the time, knock on the doors, and leave no rock unturned. But there are giants in these woods, and we know how to find them. Follow us on Instagram @seek1productions where we will release teasers to each new episode. Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/seek1productions/

Comment

Every "smoked em" gut shooter out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X