No announcement yet.

Steven Rinella's (Meateater) Mk V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really cool gun to add to the collection. Big fan of Steve and the whole Meat Eater team.

Comment

That's pretty cool, would be nice to have. Too bad it was not left the way he had it set up. I can see you hunting down the same pieces he used and finish the gun. Very cool how they told you what it likes for ammo.

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
        I'm a fan too. Was impressed with how he goes about hunting from the first time I saw his show.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the rifles he carries had a trajectory chart or some sort of chart plastered on the side of the butt stock, too bad it didn't come with that on it. Would be cool to have.

Looks like he had his dope on the scope bell on this one. The photo I posted of Steven with it was degraded a bit, this one might be better.

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
        That's pretty cool, would be nice to have. Too bad it was not left the way he had it set up. I can see you hunting down the same pieces he used and finish the gun. Very cool how they told you what it likes for ammo.

I’ll have to see if I can figure out which Vortex he was using, I might already have it in my scope pile. Should have the same as well, thanks for the idea.

Comment

I'd probably have to figure out a way to shoot something with it before I let it go. LH or not

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
            I'd probably have to figure out a way to shoot something with it before I let it go. LH or not

I made myself learn to shoot left handed, I would not mind practicing on my left handed shooting.

Comment

Yea, but then you'd have to eat guts and other things that are no way as delicious as backstrap

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                Yea, but then you'd have to eat guts and other things that are no way as delicious as backstrap
                I'll be honest, I'm curious to that meat behind the eyeball on a caribou he eats raw

Comment

That is pretty cool, I think I would probably have to hold onto it, I’m a pretty big Meat Eater/Rinella fan

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
                    Looks like he had his dope on the scope bell on this one. The photo I posted of Steven with it was degraded a bit, this one might be better.

I’ll have to see if I can figure out which Vortex he was using, I might already have it in my scope pile. Should have the same as well, thanks for the idea.
                    I did some research for you, as per Steve he uses this scope for the majority of his hunting.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by STX_Shooter View Post
                      I did some research for you, as per Steve he uses this scope for the majority of his hunting.

Ha! I actually have the HS LR 4-16x44 listed for sale here. Guess I have a spot for it now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll be honest, I'm curious to that meat behind the eyeball on a caribou he eats raw

I didn't et the eye fat but I will tell you I watched some little birds dine on that stuff while our heads were sitting in camp. They picked on that stuff for days.

Comment

Working...
                        X