Mule Pro FXT owners. Lift or no lift?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mule Pro FXT owners. Lift or no lift?

For you Mule FXT owner do you have a lift or not? or do you recommend it one way or the other?

If so what brand?

We have some pretty rocky terrain so it would help on clearance, but I don't want to wear things out either... if it does more harm than good.

Have had mine on for 4 years, no problems so far with a lift

Comment

I have 28’s on mine without a lift. They hardly ever rub. And it barely fits under my garage door.

Comment

Have had mine 4 years without a lift, no problems without a lift.

Comment

I have a lift on mine and the heavy duty springs. Loaded down with corn I used to drag on certain spots on the ranch. With the lift and springs it’s a much much better machine. Wish I would have made those two improvements day 1.

Comment

Lift is a must with an FXT imo. Had mine on there for 4 years and zero problems

Comment

Bracket lift and s3 springs. You will be good to go.

Comment

Lift. They are just way too low from the factory. Had the dealer install the lift on mine and don’t remember what brand it is. It’s one of those 2” lifts that really is more like 4”. Wouldn’t have it any other way. How guys can run these things at the factory height is beyond me. Lift that thing.

Comment

Those who have lifts can you share photos ? I have wondered / contemplating the same thing .

Thanks in advanced .

Comment

I'm a big fan of lift with elka shocks.

I think a lift with out increase wheel travel is waste of money

Comment

I installed the High Lifter on mine in a couple hours and tightened up the springs. Factory tires/wheels. Definitely worth the $250. I have since added a ProBox top with no issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I do agree they are too low from the factory, but I don't like lifts.
                        So I get my ground clearance from 28" tires, and Superlift A-arms. Great combo along with the HD springs.

I had to navigate some pretty rough, rocky roads in Arizona last fall. Didn't have any clearance issues, and I was loaded down with 4 adults, and all our gear.

tires are 28x10x14. No rubbing.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Palmetto; 03-01-2021, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Nice !! Thanks for sharing .

Comment

Pro FXR no lift. It’s plenty high. I considered it. In west Texas I have no issues. Some of my trails in south and east Texas have over hang. I’m glad I’m not any taller. Some things you pillow over come from above.

Comment

I recommend the Elka Shocks and 28" tires.. I love mine..

Comment

Working...
                              X