tactacam reveal price point, WTH?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tactacam reveal price point, WTH?

bought a couple last summer on sale for $100 each. regular they were $120-130 most places. wonder why they are going for $180+ on ebay now? read on here there is a new version coming out. guess COVID even affects trail camera prices.

Because nobody has been able to find any since probably November of last year, people want them and some will pay whatever price if they want one.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DFWPI; 02-25-2021, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Scalpers exist everywhere.

Concert tickets, ammo, trail cam of the year.

Comment

They are almost impossible to find.

Comment

Buy a Spartan LTE for $250 shipped to door. Won't regret it

Comment

all i could find late season was a couple muddy manifests and both have worked perfectly since december, $89 at academy.

Comment

I love my reveals. Just wanting another 1-2

Comment

I’ve come across a couple here and there at different Walmart locations. They are $99. Still out there but don’t last long on the shelf. I left all the ones I found.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                  I’ve come across a couple here and there at different Walmart locations. They are $99. Still out there but don’t last long on the shelf. I left all the ones I found.
                  I have not seen them anywhere and I've been looking. Just figure ill have to wait till the new ones come out

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                  Buy a Spartan LTE for $250 shipped to door. Won't regret it
                  where is that?
                  Last edited by jjam; 02-27-2021, 08:55 PM.

Comment

They are discontinued... new models being released closer to the summer time...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BoWayne View Post
                      They are discontinued... new models being released closer to the summer time...
                      I heard rumor it's as early as April. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for noglow/invisible flash.

Comment

Originally posted by SNKETR View Post
                        I heard rumor it's as early as April. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for noglow/invisible flash.

That is probably when the staff/testers would be getting them if I was a betting man...

There was picture leaked a few months back... looked like it had a built in solar panel and everything was upgraded...

Comment

I figured the chinavirus affected shipping.

We looked at being a dealer for them a while back and it was more expensive with the shipping price added in than just buying them at a big box store! [emoji3061]

Comment

Originally posted by Kirby86 View Post
                            I figured the chinavirus affected shipping.

We looked at being a dealer for them a while back and it was more expensive with the shipping price added in than just buying them at a big box store! [emoji3061]
                            This is the problem with a lot of Mom and Pop stores in trying to compete with the big box stores, not matter if it is groceries, sporting good, guns, ammunition or archery. The Mfg's and distributors sell to the big places way cheaper due to the volume over a Mom and Pop store.

I owned an archery shop and range back in the day (one of the biggest indorr ranges in TX at the time) and I could buy from a mail order cataloge cheaper than I could from a Mfg or distributor for a lot of items. hard to stay in business like that!

Comment

Fwiw, there are 2 of the Verizon versions at the Attoscocita walmart.

That’s $99, not $9.

Comment

Working...
                              X