Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Vacation you have taken.... alone??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been to a lot of the US, and did Thailand for 4 days alone until my friend got there. Where are some places you have traveled to alone and found enjoyable?

I want to go to Turkey, Greece, lots of Europe, Spain, Portugal ect. Have flight miles I have to use and it sucks due to covid having so much shut down.

Originally posted by CB_TxNole View Post
    I've been to a lot of the US, and did Thailand for 4 days alone until my friend got there. Where are some places you have traveled to alone and found enjoyable?

I want to go to Turkey, Greece, lots of Europe, Spain, Portugal ect. Have flight miles I have to use and it sucks due to covid having so much shut down.

My toilet. That’s about the most time I get alone being married. Now I could go hunting anywhere in the world or travel most places without my wife but it would never be alone. The second I said by myself my wife would lose her chit.

I could tell her Cajun Blake and I are hunting sperm whales in the Sahara desert for two weeks and she would say tell him I said hi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Black Ice; 02-02-2021, 11:14 PM.

Comment

LMAO! I legit laughed at that post.

Comment

Hrm... most of my “alone” travel is for work and it sucks. I would much rather have a friend or colleague with me and I don’t even like people that much. I’ve been to some wild places but it’s always been with a good friend, co-worker, GF or wife.

Comment

The guys I know that traveled to Thailand alone... [emoji102][emoji102][emoji102]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
            Hrm... most of my “alone” travel is for work and it sucks. I would much rather have a friend or colleague with me and I don’t even like people that much. I’ve been to some wild places but it’s always been with a good friend, co-worker, GF or wife.

Confucius Say

Don’t bring wife wif girlfirn. Equal brig problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Alaska

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

bow hunting on a stalk hunt. 2 people crackling twigs, not sure its doable.
                but not sure that counts as traveling.

Comment

My ex wife went on most of them, so that's kind of like being alone...
                  She would probably say the same thing.

Corpus Christi/Baffin Bay for fishing and chillin.
                  Last edited by Jamesl; 02-03-2021, 06:29 AM.

Comment

Nyc

Comment

Dubai & Austria.

Comment

Each year when I go elk hunting I always try to get to the trailhead a day or two early before my hunting partner gets there. Mountains, campfires, hiking, scotch, no technology. Pure therapy.

Comment

Used to go to the deer lease by myself. I know, not cool. But i worked shift work, so often my days off were in the middle of the week and I kinda enjoyed the peace and quiet. No drunken late night parties etc.of some of the lease partners, no others running around in the woods pressuring the animals.
                          As for vacations, I would rather share them with someone I cared for and wanted to share the experience wirh.

Comment

Most of my hunting trips are alone... did 9 days in CO two years ago. Killed my MT elk solo this past season. I did get help on the packout for that one.

Comment

Originally posted by locolobo View Post
                              Used to go to the deer lease by myself. I know, not cool. But i worked shift work, so often my days off were in the middle of the week and I kinda enjoyed the peace and quiet. No drunken late night parties etc.of some of the lease partners, no others running around in the woods pressuring the animals.
                              As for vacations, I would rather share them with someone I cared for and wanted to share the experience wirh.
                              Yes sir! As soon as I wind up with some free time alone, I go straight to the lease by myself...unless it's May-August, then it's to **** hot. Nothing like deer camp to yourself...but I don't care for it for more than a couple days at a time.

I'd never travel on vacation alone otherwise, I don't see the point, but I may just not be wired that way.

Comment

Working...
                              X