Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire

Old 02-28-2021, 07:07 PM   #151
Dale Moser
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Young Cty

Fishermen are the biggest bunch of whiney, windbags, you’ll come across.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dale Moser is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-28-2021, 07:11 PM   #152
Mexico
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Old Mexico, Centerville Tx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Moser View Post
" Trophy " Fishermen are the biggest bunch of whiney, windbags, you’ll come across.

Fify
Mexico is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-28-2021, 07:16 PM   #153
rvd
Ten Point

Hunt In: Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeterboud View Post
^^^ you are surely correct on who hires all these guides...but...trout are surprisingly resilient during the cooler months, as several studies/and post tournament holding tanks can attest.. but, you stand correct, in the summer w/88F + water, if they are not brought to hand very fast, many parish....

and as far as texas' shrinking pie, i believe we will have a lot more battles over a shrinking resource.... but there is still no reason why we can't have a big trout fishery.. cca can tag some trout over 25", and that will prompt some to release an un-tagged over trout.. ( i personally think this will save thousands of croaker soaker trout every summer)

some tournaments have capped the size of trout to 25"(yeah, i know, crazy to fish for smaller fish for a trnmt, but they are at least trying)

i don't care what anyone says, you can just as easily fillet a couple 17" trout for supper instead of a big one.. if you feel the need to fillet every trophy trout you catch w/in the law, than you're just selfish.. no way you'll change my mind on that... and if you say 'txpwd' says i can keep one 25+ a day, well....i'll hold my tongue.. i know WAY too many landowners to have said that, but will they let all their family come onto their land and 'tag out' on deer, b/c txpwd says you can kill 5 deer per person?? hypocrites....

(don't forget, txpwd and govt agencies failed the redfish in the 80's, and reacted a little slow on the trout limits.. the flounder, totally failed by govt)

Trout and most other gulf coastal fish are more resilient during the cooler months but trout are never “surprisingly resilient” to handling... ever, they are just not hardy fish.
rvd is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-28-2021, 07:27 PM   #154
skeeterboud
Six Point

Default true!

Quote:

^^^ so true..

think it all boils down to many agendas, many ethics, many standards......but the same public access....

mexico/etc...didn't mean to come off as 'holier than thou'.. i know things change... i have many good years of wading left, just missing the fishing of old... and just like many, like to leave something better than i found it..

on a positive note, at least we were around when lots of big uns where, too.. here are a few of the many, legitimate 30-32 1/4" i landed (landed a 31 and a 30 15/16" in 2016, only hooked one since). bottom left is a 10.25(one of several)..this one came from emb
Attached Images

skeeterboud is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-28-2021, 07:33 PM   #155
kevin nicholls
Ten Point

Hunt In: Who knows

Well I'm 60 years old, I've had a place in Sargent Tx for 34 years and I've fished in saltwater all over the US. If somebody thinks there's no big trout out there you're not doing it right. There's sea monsters out there fella's you just got look where the others guys don't. And they are still out there and they'll be out there long after we're gone. If you don't believe me then, well they're all dead, everyone of them. Y'all go play golf.
kevin nicholls is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-28-2021, 08:10 PM   #156
Mexico
Pope & Young

Only " Real Fish Kill " I see are in these photos.

1. You're hanging that fish by his throat for a picture. Hey look at me, I'm a purist... killing this fish for my picture. Absolutely zero back hand to help maintain his weight out of water. You're literally killing that fish for a picture.

2. At least you're helping on your back hand but what's up with you having his head completely jacked backwards. I'm sure that's a healthy way to handle a giant fish. Gotta get that pic!

3. Hey look at me I drug this fish all the way back to the weigh in to show everyone how much of a purist I am and have absolutely zero interest in killing trophies . Fish looks exhausted and drier than a 50 year old woman after menopause.

4. Another throat hanger with zero support, gotta get that weight and pic!

I'm sure Lemmo our local crabber appreciates you more than you know.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Last edited by Mexico; 02-28-2021 at 08:12 PM.
Old 02-28-2021, 08:20 PM   #157
glen
Pope & Young

Hunt In: anywhere

Mexico is right on that one. If you ate releasing one to live leave them in water or put them in wet sling
glen is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-28-2021, 08:24 PM   #158
Quackerbox
Pope & Young

Hunt In: The woods

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin nicholls View Post
Well I'm 60 years old, I've had a place in Sargent Tx for 34 years and I've fished in saltwater all over the US. If somebody thinks there's no big trout out there you're not doing it right. There's sea monsters out there fella's you just got look where the others guys don't. And they are still out there and they'll be out there long after we're gone. If you don't believe me then, well they're all dead, everyone of them. Y'all go play golf.
Agreed.

The freeze reports are talking about all kinds of big trout
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexico View Post

1. You're hanging that fish by his throat for a picture. Hey look at me, I'm a purist... killing this fish for my picture. Absolutely zero back hand to help maintain his weight out of water. You're literally killing that fish for a picture.

2. At least you're helping on your back hand but what's up with you having his head completely jacked backwards. I'm sure that's a healthy way to handle a giant fish. Gotta get that pic!

3. Hey look at me I drug this fish all the way back to the weigh in to show everyone how much of a purist I am and have absolutely zero interest in killing trophies . Fish looks exhausted and drier than a 50 year old woman after menopause.

But boga grips bro.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Quackerbox is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-28-2021, 08:26 PM   #159
kevin nicholls
Ten Point

As far as catch and release, I've caught the same trout three limes over a 6 year period. It had an unmistakable tail. The last time it was 27". I caught it off my pier in Sargent and I believe my neighbor caught it six months after the last time I caught, but he kept it, I saw a picture and I'm sure it was the same fish. Tagging studies show an over 80% survivability when handled with a little care. As I've said before, we all need to take a breath, it's going to be alright.
Old 02-28-2021, 08:38 PM   #160
skeeterboud
Six Point

your'e right, mexico.. those fish i released have a much smaller chance of surviving than those photo'd n filleted and the cleaning table..

kevin, years ago i landed a 32" trt outside of a. pass...had an unmistakable large tumor/something, bout the size of a golf ball in the roof of it's mouth, a perfect 1/2 sphere.. over a month later my brother was idling over to pick me up and my last cast the exact fish bit. long before cell phones (cameras),and the crappy 35mm disp would have never worked in that low light.. i still wonder what ever happened to her..
skeeterboud is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-28-2021, 08:55 PM   #161
JES
Ten Point

Hunt In: Stonewall County

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin nicholls View Post
As far as catch and release, I've caught the same trout three limes over a 6 year period. It had an unmistakable tail. The last time it was 27". I caught it off my pier in Sargent and I believe my neighbor caught it six months after the last time I caught, but he kept it, I saw a picture and I'm sure it was the same fish. Tagging studies show an over 80% survivability when handled with a little care. As I've said before, we all need to take a breath, it's going to be alright.
I think trout have a much higher survivability than what some of you think. If not then we would see big dead trout floating all the time. The West end of Matty in the Fall and Live Oak in Winter would be covered in floating fish.
JES is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-28-2021, 08:59 PM   #162
kevin nicholls
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quackerbox View Post
Agreed.

The freeze reports are talking about all kinds of big trout But boga grips bro.

Lot of big trout dead in East Matagorda bay, it seems to have hit the big ones pretty bad from what we've learned so far. I believe the true giants are in the surf, they're a whole different animal out in waves. But that's a topic for another thread.
Old 02-28-2021, 09:03 PM   #163
kevin nicholls
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by JES View Post
I think trout have a much higher survivability than what some of you think. If not then we would see big dead trout floating all the time. The West end of Matty in the Fall and Live Oak in Winter would be covered in floating fish.
Some studies show above 90%. It's strange how we don't see small dead trout floating in the fall when all the schoolies are under the birds and we catch em one after the next yet they float up after a freeze.
Old 02-28-2021, 09:32 PM   #164
bboswell
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Where ever I can

Quote:
Originally Posted by panhandlehunter View Post
Bass and trout are two different fish so it’s not apples to apples to begin with. Factor in the amount of people who come to the coast for vacation etc. who do you think all those guides are taking fishing? It ain’t many locals. The family from Dallas wants to come down and get their limit, because it’s a once a year trip, but I’d bet dollars to donuts that the “once a year guys” outnumber the locals fishing. Everybody is entitled their their slice of an ever shrinking pie, and it won’t change. You can throw back all the trout you want, 50% are going to die anyway. They’re not hardy fish.

That’s the difference, people come to the coast for recreational fishing, people fishing for bass a targeting bass and rarely keep one. If people go to a lake for recreational fishing they chase crappie, whitebass, hybridization or catfish.
bboswell is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-28-2021, 09:57 PM   #165
stickman
Pope & Young

Last post on this thread for me. I hope that the keyboard biologists have it wrong. I would much rather have a healthy and sustainable resource for my kids and their kids vs. making a great living guiding. Anyone should catch what they can and how they can following the legal means of catching their limits of fish. Blaming guides is completely out of round, there have to be 1000x or more the number recreational coastal fisherman versus guides. Big trout are around, plentiful, and readily catchable if folks spend the time on the water.
stickman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-01-2021, 04:52 AM   #166
Leemo
Ten Point

Hunt In: Fowlerton

Quote:

Shane you are correct.....
I find them floating all the time , January-December!
Leemo is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-01-2021, 06:07 AM   #167
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia Nebraska

And I would bet that most of ya'll commenting have to go buy fish when its time to have a fish fry... LMAO...
ttaxidermy is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-01-2021, 07:05 AM   #168
Mexico
Pope & Young

Let me get this straight.... you start a thread running your mouth about guides killing fish...

Then move to basically anyone who keeps a trophy fish you have zero respect for...

Then you show pictures of yourself killing said fish...

You're either the biggest troll I've ever seen or the biggest puta.... I'll go with the latter.

Old 03-01-2021, 07:13 AM   #169
cmwessels
Spike

Hunt In: Columbus

Quote:
Originally Posted by db@100 View Post
Well, my attitude is the problem. If the limit is 5 fish, I want to keep 5 fish every time I go out.
I should keep just what I plan on eating then. After eating those fish, go catch more.
I hear too many people throwing away freezer burned fish from last year.
Ding!!!!
cmwessels is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-01-2021, 08:33 AM   #170
AtTheWall
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Kerr County - Gillespie County

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeterboud View Post
idk. but after the longest stretch in modern times w/out a major fish freeze, you would think we would have had some bigger trout. but i do know what happened to p mans/baffin and emb when all the guides started using croaker.. whether people admit it or not, they put a hurtin on anything over 22".. somehow, with all the pressure/development on tx lakes, they still turn out water body records. when was the last time a bay specific trout record was broken? and count me among the many that give no credibility to bud rowland's trt, the only dang fish txpwd certified without seeing it... but that is a subject for another day..

May 23, 2002

Fly fisherman - stalking redfish in 1ft of skinny water below Port Mansfield. Thought he was stalking a small school of redfish - sunrise flat near spoil islands (night time spawn begins late May - June around the ICW Spoil Islands) down thru the Laguna Madre. He said this school, their backs were clipping the water surface as they stalked like redfish

Made his cast, didn't hook the biggest fish in the school, said the entire school was sized very similar, all 30 class girls.

37 1/4"
15lbs 6 oz
Fly rod with a 16lb tippet
Fly Pattern Rowland's custom tied NUMERO UNO FLY
8 inches of water
AtTheWall is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-01-2021, 08:47 AM   #171
Clay C
Pope & Young

Quote:

I do often get a chuckle at the catch and release purists on Social Medias who rag on people for keeping fish, then post pictures of them treating a fishes gills like their prom date or dangling a heavy fish by a boga with a caption like "Catch, Snap, Release!".

That fish is dead bruh
Clay C is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-01-2021, 09:03 AM   #172
rtp
Pope & Young

Hunt In: open range

Im going to continue following the catch phrase, Just Keep 5 that was coined and caught popularity about 15-20 years ago on the lower coast. I like to eat trout and five is a good number. I turn back the bigger fish but I will say if I ever catch a legit 10+ trout I will probably keep it. Flame on, I can take it!

The 5 fish limit is already set at a conservation level. Those guides running two trips a day may want to reconsider their impact on the fishery but the avg recreational fisherman isnt doing any damage to the resource. Hell most cant catch 5 legal trout in a day until barking monkey season rolls around.

Last edited by rtp; 03-01-2021 at 09:30 AM.
rtp is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-01-2021, 09:04 AM   #173
AtTheWall
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Kerr County - Gillespie County

Quote:
Originally Posted by glen View Post
They should make it first 5 fish. Trout dont do well once handled. You may feel good releasing them but facts are about 50/50 survival unless it has dramatically increased in last 5 years when i read that. Redfish do well when released
Bingo

I read some about Louisiana and their 12" minimum

There's a method to this madness - MALE SPECKS DO NOT EXCEED 16-20" period - full grown

So if you make the minimum limit 16" - The bulk of the MALE fish are not targeted and the 16 - 20" specks, are young females. So here in Texas, we target literally nothing but female fish based on the size limitation of the male speck species, and our slot size, which does badly for females and 50/50 for male species

I remember Texas once had a 12" speck limit slot size. I scored my trophy girls when our slot minimum was lower

They claim reducing it to 12", would kill more males but, they mention it would kill more females as well. I think they have it all wrong, since to me, the take would be more 50/50 mix between male and female in the very young fish class. Right now, it's more female than male because the limits of the males total length, is at the far side of their size on our current size scale.

According to TPWD - Guides take about 40-45% of the total speckled trout harvest in Texas annually and, guiding for redfish and specks, bread and butter bait setups with croaker taking honors for 4 - 6 months of the year for all guides.

Croaker runs - all in the past now. I'm ****** I can't chase bull croaker with a fly rod during the fall migrations. They fight hard on fly class gear.......**** speckled trout weekend warriors, killing all my Croaker!

That's OK - Mangrove Snapper, Snook and Tarpon are now more on my menu these days, than specks. Decades of chasing speckled trout - new challenges for me.

Here's some food for thought - braid lines and big trout with stiff Graphite rod blanks = Lose a lot of big specks because the tackle has zero give, in rod blank action and or line stretch, on a big speck with a SOFT MOUTH

So many today, really don't know how to fish for big trophy speckled trout with TACKLE THAT FITS THAT SOFT MOUTH PROFILE

I bet a few dozen here, who lost a good fish, using stiff blanks and non-stretch braid lines, thinking it was a good redfish that came unbuttoned?

I bet many would cringe to realize, the big tug that felt like a 30" redfish was in fact that big girl, who never surfaced and stayed down till the line went slack and hook pulled.

Just saying.......I fish super light mono line on blanks that have a lot of parabolic give, on my big trout rods.

Here's my take on Rowland's big fly caught speck.........he had a fly rod blank with a mono 16 lb tippet. I can hook and land 30" skip jacks all day long on one of my fly rods blanks in the surf......the reason is.......the blank gives and flexes as they get airborne trying to fling that hook. Stiff blank and stiff line on my baitcasters or spinning gear - skip jack tosses the hook everytime. That some hook on a fly rod, they stay buttoned up till I release them.

Think about what I just typed for a moment - unbutton versus buttoned and land?

Specks, big specks - need a soft soft rod with some stretch or a very loose drag otherwise many, are short hits and misses because you feel that strike and pick up line in reaction with today's gear....which pulls that lure out of the specks mouth quicker versus a flexible rod tip with line stretch - lets that bait stay on those lips just a micro second longer and when the hookset happens, that fish will load up the line like a redfish on steroids (these big specks fight like redfish-powering and staying down deep with many, never head shaking like their smaller class cousins).

In the past, we used SPECK POPPING BLANKS and Quality mono lines with rated breaking strengths, so that line had a lot of stretch to give.

Today's angler knows zero about the old ways of hooking and landing trophy specks - using mono and fiberglass to stay connected and absorbing the shock of a very soft mouthed fish. Add size and weight to that soft mouth = less chance at staying hooked up with stiff gear.

My .2

Last edited by AtTheWall; 03-01-2021 at 09:18 AM.
AtTheWall is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-01-2021, 09:16 AM   #174
HUNTNETIME
Ten Point

Hunt In: Hebbronville, TX

I know it happens, but who the heck is telling you folks they threw away a bunch of freezer burned fish from last year? LOL. I've never once had any of my friends tell me that.
HUNTNETIME is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-01-2021, 09:34 AM   #175
Clay C
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUNTNETIME View Post
I know it happens, but who the heck is telling you folks they threw away a bunch of freezer burned fish from last year? LOL. I've never once had any of my friends tell me that.
It's one of those uncommon things that became popular to say.

Kind of like "You won't believe this, but my Wife has a girl in her class named La-a. The dash is silent!"

No she doesn't and no your neighbors aren't throwing out fish.
Clay C is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-01-2021, 01:57 PM   #176
bloodtrailer28
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUNTNETIME View Post
have never heard that before now. Most vacuum seal these days anyway greatly reducing freezer burned fish. Those saying I will keep 5 eat them and go catch more when I want some more filets. That's great when you live down there and have the ability to do that. Some of us live a few hours away and enjoy eating fish often sharing them with our friends/family.
bloodtrailer28 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-01-2021, 02:23 PM   #177
glen
Pope & Young

You drink White Claw
Old 03-01-2021, 02:24 PM   #178
glen
Pope & Young

On my boat you can throw croakers, pin fish, topwater, i dont care. Both dont put a 12 pack of skinny white cans in my cooler
Old 03-01-2021, 02:25 PM   #179
rtp
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay C View Post
It's one of those uncommon things that became popular to say.

Kind of like "You won't believe this, but my Wife has a girl in her class named La-a. The dash is silent!"

No she doesn't and no your neighbors aren't throwing out fish.
This is correct but.....I have met two women named Delisha.
Old 03-01-2021, 02:28 PM   #180
bollomb
Ten Point

Hunt In: Trinity

Quote:
On my boat you can throw croakers, pin fish, topwater, i dont care. Both dont put a 12 pack of skinny white cans in my cooler
bollomb is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-01-2021, 02:50 PM   #181
Dale Moser
Pope & Young

Buncha fishin "Experts" think they're gonna out smart mother nature, is peak human arrogance.
Old 03-01-2021, 02:51 PM   #182
Dale Moser
Pope & Young

Quote:
Aint that the truth! Never take fishing advice from a dude drinkin cheerleader beers.
Old 03-01-2021, 02:55 PM   #183
Man
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Nacogdoches,Tx

I'm pretty sure that I break every single fisherman taboo rule there is.....but not one single TP&W rule.
Man is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-01-2021, 02:57 PM   #184
rtp
Pope & Young

Quote:
I mean a man has to draw a line in the sand somewhere.
Old 03-01-2021, 03:00 PM   #185
bloodtrailer28
Pope & Young

Quote:
bloodtrailer28 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-01-2021, 03:05 PM   #186
rvd
Ten Point

Quote:
But what if we bring the girls that like to drink em? Like that work boat pic of you minus you having to wear a badge
Old 03-01-2021, 03:24 PM   #187
Quackerbox
Pope & Young

Hunt In: The woods

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvd View Post
But what if we bring the girls that like to drink em? Like that work boat pic of you minus you having to wear a badge
That badge was the only reason they got on the boat in the first place.

We all know that

Quackerbox is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-01-2021, 03:36 PM   #188
rvd
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quackerbox View Post
That badge was the only reason they got on the boat in the first place.

We all know that

lol
Old 03-01-2021, 03:39 PM   #189
Bumpy
Ten Point

I'm a new Angler who is about to make his first year fishing. So is it safe to say Reds are ok to target? Specs are the only major saltwater fish that I haven't caught yet. Oddly I had a goal of landing a sheepsheads before a spec.
Bumpy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-01-2021, 04:01 PM   #190
panhandlehunter
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Brazoria, Matagorda & Webb Counties

Quote:
I don’t drink while I fish, so we’re good.
panhandlehunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-01-2021, 04:06 PM   #191
Mayhem
Pope & Young

Hunt In: crockett, county

Quote:

I was about to say, it sure hasn’t stopped you on my boat.

Mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-01-2021, 04:08 PM   #192
panhandlehunter
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
I was about to say, it sure hasn’t stopped you on my boat.

That’s when you give me beer, not polite to say no. Lol. I never bring my own. I try not to drink and fish, just kind of weird about it, especially if I’m on my own boat.

Last edited by panhandlehunter; 03-01-2021 at 04:10 PM.
Old 03-01-2021, 04:09 PM   #193
Mayhem
Pope & Young

Hunt In: crockett, county

Quote:
That’s when you give me beer, I never bring my own.

Ok, just trying to figure out the rules here.

Mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-01-2021, 04:13 PM   #194
jason86
Ten Point

Hunt In: Kinney county

Quote:
If you soaked croaker you could lol
jason86 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-01-2021, 04:18 PM   #195
panhandlehunter
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason86 View Post
If you soaked croaker you could lol
I need to get y’all down here and catch some fish. Bring an aerator, my boat don’t have a livewell. I gun hunted all year, may as well soak a croak. Haha. I may talk a lot of **** about it, but I ain’t against it, just not my preferred method. I’ve fished with croaker a couple times over the years, and fish with shrimp a few times a year.
Old 03-01-2021, 04:32 PM   #196
GarGuy
Pope & Young

I know yall hate soaking croakers but what about finger mullet? Live shrimp? Boy those big trout love them some shrimp. Let them run for a while and swallow it. 100 percent hook up. You can get your hooks back after you fillet them. Dont want to leave a hook in the guts or a bird might get it.

Last edited by GarGuy; 03-01-2021 at 04:36 PM.
GarGuy is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-01-2021, 04:46 PM   #197
bollomb
Ten Point

Hunt In: Trinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarGuy View Post
I know yall hate soaking croakers but what about finger mullet? Live shrimp? Boy those big trout love them some shrimp. Let them run for a while and swallow it. 100 percent hook up. You can get your hooks back after you fillet them. Dont want to leave a hook in the guts or a bird might get it.
That's why I just go ahead and fillet em
bollomb is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-01-2021, 04:51 PM   #198
Dugie
Ten Point

Hunt In: Ireland, TX

Quote:

First JJ thread then the fish thread....Dale is on fire today! LOL get'em!!
Dugie is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-01-2021, 04:52 PM   #199
Mexico
Pope & Young

Quote:

Old 03-01-2021, 04:53 PM   #200
panhandlehunter
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarGuy View Post

#8 or 10 treble, no need to let them eat it. Them little trebles hang on.