Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oklahoma football player bar beatdown...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    I'm not saying they didn't start it. Y'all are assuming they did. The guy thay was attacked on the video told the guy to leave twice. The door was behind him. It won't go well for the victor in court.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    I agree. The video only shows who finished the fight. We don't know who started it from that clip. You can only assume. FWIW I don't have a side.

Comment

LOL.....most of the defense money on the gofundme for the “little” guys who stomped the OU dudes coming from Texas people. Guess that’s their only shot at beating a Sooner lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
        LOL.....most of the defense money on the gofundme for the “little” guys who stomped the OU dudes coming from Texas people. Guess that’s their only shot at beating a Sooner lately.
        Don’t matter who started or finished the tussle
        If the wrestlers or idiot football players would have scrambled some brains on the pisser floor, or paralyzed someone with those body slams, they should be held financially responsible IMO
        Unfortunately the bar owners will be dragged around in court

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
          Don’t matter who started or finished the tussle
          If the wrestlers or idiot football players would have scrambled some brains on the pisser floor, or paralyzed someone with those body slams, they should be held financially responsible IMO
          Unfortunately the bar owners will be dragged around in court

Bull****! They were all willing participants

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            Bull****! They were all willing participants

I agree, it’s all fun and games till someone gets hurt then the finger pointing starts . Luckily this happened in Norman OK
            And not in southern Chicago

Comment

I'm not saying they didn't start it. Y'all are assuming they did. The guy that was attacked on the video told the guy to leave twice. The door was behind him. It won't go well for the victor in court.

He said, she said. None of those guys have the authority to order another to leave or do anything.

Comment

Originally posted by samson33 View Post
                He said, she said. None of those guys have the authority to order another to leave or do anything.
                This.

The lawsuit is mind boggling, what happened to a good ol fist fight.

Comment

I’m surprised there’s guys on here defending the two losers. I’m sure this wasn’t the first time they tried to act all tough and intimidating to get what they wanted. Dip **** and his turtle neck wearing boyfriend got their asses handed to them, and now they want to sue?!

I would imagine there are attorneys willing to defend them for free, just to stick it to the OU pansies.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                    Don't ever say your the holder in the men's restroom when guys are lined up to take a leak. No wonder he got his butt kicked.

“Award winning”...holder! Truly an elite...holder.[emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by samson33 View Post
                      In court saying just leave is much better than I'll whip your *** *****. No?

Comment

Originally posted by Tx.Fisher View Post
                        I’m surprised there’s guys on here defending the two losers. I’m sure this wasn’t the first time they tried to act all tough and intimidating to get what they wanted. Dip **** and his turtle neck wearing boyfriend got their asses handed to them, and now they want to sue?!

I would imagine there are attorneys willing to defend them for free, just to stick it to the OU pansies.
                        What did "dip****" do?

Comment

What did "dip****" do?

DUH...Got their asses kicked and now their pride is hurt so they want to sue. Hopefully they get their *** kicked in court too.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                            DUH...Got their asses kicked and now their pride is hurt so they want to sue. Hopefully they get their *** kicked in court too.
                            Lol. What did he do that warranted getting his *** kicked?

It's his mother that is suing.

Comment

Read my comment above.

I've been in a few. The last one a few years ago I lost to 2 midgets and 3 security guards. Lol. I certainly didn't start it.

Those 2 midgets didn't happen to be strippers did they?

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                              Don't ever say your the holder in the men's restroom when guys are lined up to take a leak. No wonder he got his butt kicked.
                              This got another LOL from me! Mayber the holder was offering his holder services to the brothers, and they got offended!

Comment

Lol. What did he do that warranted getting his *** kicked?

It's his mother that is suing.

Went into men's restroom bragging about being a holder.

Comment

Working...
                                X