Compact Tractor Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Compact Tractor Info

Here`s a pretty good video if your planning on buying or selling a compact tractor anytime soon. Covid 19 has effected this market just like everything else. It is a be a better time to sell than buy.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4N6MxP5-UY"]Why Doesn't My Local Dealer Want to Sell Me a Tractor??? - YouTube[/ame]

My life tryn to buy a tractor last year litterally.

Comment

Another factor early on, the tractor dealers must have predicted a down market too because they were offering huge incentives like zero down zero interest. I guess I was lucky to pick mine up when I did.

Comment

I'm using my buddy's mahindra 4x4 and it's a little beast but light enough it doesn't tear up the grass!

Comment

Great video

Comment

Sounds like I bought my Kubota at the exact right time last April.
            My Flickr Photos

Comment

Interesting. I was out by Old Hemstead road off hwy 290 and went past the Mahindra North America office. There facility was full of tractors. Looked like 1000s of them of all sizes. Looks like they have the supply if people are wanting to buy.

Also the Kabota and Mahindra lots in Normagee are full.

Comment

I need to sell a JD2320.

Comment

We bought our Kubota B2601 last May. The dealer had 3 in stock at that time. Kubota was offering Zero down, Zero % financing. We put 1/2 down but definitely used the zero percent financing on the balance. We bought a rotary cutter and a box blade also. The dealer we bought from in Albia, Iowa carries Kubota and New Holland. I have been by the dealership a couple of times this fall and they had very few if any new units in stock.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X