No announcement yet.

Are suppressors with the money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are worth every penny! I've got 4...with 2 more headed my way soon.

Comment

Recoil reduction and noise reduction. Plus when you shoot an animal the others dont have a clue what happened. Cant believe I waited so long to get mine.

Comment

Originally posted by joel45acp View Post
        https://youtu.be/cs-KkCkMXvA
        You can go Form1 as well. This is mine in a 16” Six8 with supers. It’s completely hearing safe even when fired under a tin roof lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        which can is that? or did you completely build it?

Comment

I went dedicated 5.56 can for AR and 7.62 can for everything up tp 300 WM. Dealer I spoke with said that 7.62 can for multiple weapons is good in theory, but in real world, you'll never take the 5.56 one off your AR (100% true, don't want to shoot ARs unsuppressed at all anymore). Can use the 7.62 can to switch around. I retro spec I wish I would have bought a pistol caliber one and another 5.56 one. ARs are just too sexy with them on.

Comment

My 5 year old nephew earlier today. He’s shooting my 6 Creedmoor with factory 103 ELDX. He’s not scared of the rifle with the can on it, and it allows him to easily handle the recoil. He’s the smallest kid in his class by a considerable amount too. I think the video speaks for itself.

Comment

My suppressor still to this day is more gratifying to me than any of its hosts I’ve acquired. Shooting is all around more enjoyable(and that was hard to do).

Comment

Not really, dang AR’s get dirty fast, black crap all in the actions

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                  I’m curious what carbon buildup does to make them not worth it? I typically run 2-3k rounds through my ARs suppressed before cleaning? Makes it a slight more pain in the butt cleaning once a year, but that’s about it.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                    I’m curious what carbon buildup does to make them not worth it? I typically run 2-3k rounds through my ARs suppressed before cleaning? Makes it a slight more pain in the butt cleaning once a year, but that’s about it.
                    Don’t lie to these people.

I’ve never seen you clean a **** thing! Haha

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                      Which doesn’t matter one bit.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                        Don’t lie to these people.

I’ve never seen you clean a **** thing! Haha
                        That’s cause they don’t need it haha

Comment

Love the thump as it gives you a nice feeling while hunting. I would say they Are worth 4 times the money as once you have one you will want four! [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by bmac View Post
                            Love the thump as it gives you a nice feeling while hunting. I would say they Are worth 4 times the money as once you have one you will want four! [emoji23]

Or a dozen

Comment

The can on the end cost 300dollars more than the rifle it sits on..still
                              Worth it

Comment

so worth it once suppressed u cant shoot anything that isnt u can walk back to the truck after u and your buddy shoot 20 times at hogs with no ringing ears!

Comment

Working...
                                X