Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    Kiffin to the piggies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Is it a done deal or rumor?

Comment

2019 College Football - Week 15 Championship Week

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
      Is it a done deal or rumor?

Not announced. Done behind closed doors as of now and seems to have teeth. Think he’s going to coach his championship game.

They’re all rumors until announced.

Last edited by Chad C; 12-03-2019, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        Not announced. Done behind closed doors as of now. Think he’s going to coach his championship game.

Source?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
          Source?

Knuckleheads that spread rumors. Lol

Comment

I can’t believe he would leave Boca for Fayetteville. Must be some really good money.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              Lmao.

So what were you really doing in the private jet? Work related?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Crootin’! Went with the python this trip. Are they pointy enough?!

Comment

goin through TSA like....

Comment

Originally posted by 160class View Post
                  Not surprised to see Beal transfer, hurts depth but it opens up a scholarship.
                  actually, I don't think you gain an extra scholarship since technically schools can only sign 25 per class. Schools can back sign EE's if they signed less than 25 kids the prior year. Attrition definitely creates an extra spot for the 85 man scholarship limit.

I remember when Houston Nutt signed 37 kids , the NCAA didn't take that to kindly

Beal was a kid out of NOLA, my godchild played football with him in HS. Looks like Tarzan, plays and catches the ball like Jane. Unfortunately for A&M, they really haven't found that incredible talent from NOLA that produces on the field: Speedy, K. Bussey, Beal, Chattman, Capers-Smith, etc... nice athletes that haven't lived up to their 4* and 5* hype

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                    actually, I don't think you gain an extra scholarship since technically schools can only sign 25 per class. Schools can back sign EE's if they signed less than 25 kids the prior year. Attrition definitely creates an extra spot for the 85 man scholarship limit.

I remember when Houston Nutt signed 37 kids , the NCAA didn't take that to kindly

Beal was a kid out of NOLA, my godchild played football with him in HS. Looks like Tarzan, plays and catches the ball like Jane. Unfortunately for A&M, they really haven't found that incredible talent from NOLA that produces on the field: Speedy, K. Bussey, Beal, Chattman, Capers-Smith, etc... nice athletes that haven't lived up to their 4* and 5* hype
                    I guess I should clarify, allows for more kids to be taken in this class which is needed.

And yeah, he looks like he should be a stud, but never produced like Jalen did that’s forsure. And isn’t that the truth, I think Speedy had the best shot at it but the kid was his worst enemy and could never pull it all together.

Comment

Originally posted by Jmslaughter966 View Post
                      have to wait for 2020 to see if coaching changes work. Will UT ever be relevant again? All the resources in the world but still suck major *****
                      Outstanding contribution to this thread, please post more

Comment

I guess I should clarify, allows for more kids to be taken in this class which is needed.

And yeah, he looks like he should be a stud, but never produced like Jalen did that’s forsure. And isn’t that the truth, I think Speedy had the best shot at it but the kid was his worst enemy and could never pull it all together.

Evans waving the same flags speedy did

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                          Crootin’! Went with the python this trip. Are they pointy enough?!
                          So you wearin' python boots and the bagman in a 3-pc suit is wearing UGG boots ? Helluva impression on a 19 yr old kid. C'mon baw … go buy that dude some YEEZY shoes

I think Speedy had the best shot at it but the kid was his worst enemy and could never pull it all together.
                          Speedy couldn't let go of that NOLA "Thug Life" mentality. Smoking chronic was more important than going to class or playing FB. Sad as the kid had NFL talent but the mindset of Josh Gordon.

Last edited by Cajun Blake; 12-03-2019, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                            Evans waving the same flags speedy did

Yep, but has all the talent that everyone looks for like Speedy did.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                              So you wearin' python boots and the bagman in a 3-pc suit is wearing UGG boots ? Helluva impression on a 19 yr old kid. C'mon baw … go buy that dude some YEEZY shoes
                              I thought those boots looked a little weird with that suit also! Ha

Comment

I thought those boots looked a little weird with that suit also! Ha
                                Lookin' good! I like your new ride

Still lookin' for just the right one for RLB!

Comment

Working...
                                X