No announcement yet.

Gun broker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you type this from a cell phone using an apple or Google OS?

Its going to be incredibly hard to get rid of them. Much like china, like it or not they've (big tech) has woven themselves deep into our lives.

There's three branches of government now, apple Google and Amazon.

To the op, I tried the website and it seems to work fine. Never had the app but fear ones like this going away. Another site I frequent which is predominantly gun oriented is running real slow lately.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Gun broker

Mine is still working.

Who knows how much longer though.[emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Last edited by MUZZYSLINGR; 01-13-2021, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Mine is working as well.

Comment

Web site still works for me just not the app . I just got a new phone last week and can’t get the app . Says it has been removed . I bought a few things off of the app last month . Was mags .

Comment

Mine hasn’t worked for a few weeks. Went to use and get the same message - no longer in the App Store. I figure Apple claims it violates their terms of service somehow, it is 2A related and used by freedom loving Americans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sv2100 View Post
              Mine hasn’t worked for a few weeks. Went to use and get the same message - no longer in the App Store. I figure Apple claims it violates their terms of service somehow, it is 2A related and used by freedom loving Americans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Same here. Pathetic. Using it in the browser now...

Comment

Working...
              X