Prayers needed *Domestic Abuse*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers needed *Domestic Abuse*

A very close friend of my wife and myself had a live in boyfriend loose it first time a month ago and then this past weekend. Alcohol is his problem and he goes into a rage when he drinks. Unfortunately he was only charged with DWI since he took off but assault charges should have been filed. We found out through this it’s his third DWI and he’s had assault charges before. He got an eviction and EPO served today. They both have been in our church small group for a couple months and I didn’t see this coming. He’s a narcissist plain as day.

Here’s where the prayers come in. A friend of hers served her ex papers a couple days ago and she was found dead today, her ex strangled her! We are all scared not knowing what my friends ex might do. He threatened her teenage son in his rage this past weekend and that’s when I stepped in. There’s a lot more going on but that is the gist of the story. Pray for safety and protection for her and her family, God knows who they are. It’s a scary situation.

Oh wow, man that is terrible. Prayers up for sure

Comment

Some people are just crazy. Prayers Sent

Comment

I’m confused are these 2 situations connected, or is the murder unrelated to the domestic abuse?

Comment

Arm that lady!

Comment

Prayers up. Sad situation.

Comment

Prayers Sent

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                I’m confused are these 2 situations connected, or is the murder unrelated to the domestic abuse?

Unrelated, her friend was killed after her friend served the restraining order. Just scary she’s in the same situation and not knowing what state of mind her ex-boyfriend is in. He’s unpredictable when he’s drunk. I changed all locks, new front door is installed, and he’s completely disconnected from her security system now.

Comment

He went as far as disarming the alarm, turning off all exterior and interior cameras, and unlocking the front door through the “security system” before showing up. Thankfully those things woke her up before he got to the house. That’s when she called the cops and her oldest son called me. Luckily her youngest son slept though the whole ordeal.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                    Arm that lady!

She is, just need to get her some hollow point ammo which I am tomorrow. She has a 38 special. Think she needs more? I have a 9mm, .40, .45, and .50 cal she can borrow.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Originally posted by UncleBubba View Post
                        She is, just need to get her some hollow point ammo which I am tomorrow. She has a 38 special. Think she needs more? I have a 9mm, .40, .45, and .50 cal she can borrow.
                        .38 is plenty. As long as shes familiar with it and carries it 24/7!

Comment

12 gauge. make sure it does the job.

Comment

We could always have a TBH camp out in her front lawn for a few days

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                              12 gauge. make sure it does the job.

I’ve offered

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                              .38 is plenty. As long as shes familiar with it and carries it 24/7!

She is but only has FMJ ammo, that’ll change tomorrow.

Originally posted by perow View Post
                              We could always have a TBH camp out in her front lawn for a few days

I may be asking if he is seen near her or her boys. Time will tell but right now I’m ready to do what I need to. Talked to the local police/sheriffs and know my rights to protect her and her boys. I pray it doesn’t come to that. He knows me so hopefully he’s not that dumb, but when he’s drinking all bets are off unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
                              X