Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did I miss this weekend with regards to an Indian?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What did I miss this weekend with regards to an Indian?

Does anyone have the cliff notes on some teen with MAGA hat taunting an Indian guy?

here it is: Indian activist (paid actor who has a habit of doing things like this) walked up the street and into the middle of a bunch of Catholic high school kids who were there for a pro-life demo and started banging a drum in the face of one kid. Kid held his ground and the media framed it as a bunch of white kids mocking a Native American.

Pretty much it.

Comment

^^^pretty much sums it up for me too.

The leftist liberal media painted a far different picture of course

Comment

Yep. What they said. A twisted story to fit an agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by JimPat View Post
          here it is: Indian activist (paid actor who has a habit of doing things like this) walked up the street and into the middle of a bunch of Catholic high school kids who were there for a pro-life demo and started banging a drum in the face of one kid. Kid held his ground and the media framed it as a bunch of white kids mocking a Native American.

Pretty much it.
          Yup. Watch the whole video and not the media version and you see the kid was minding his own business and the Indian walked right up to him and started banging the drum in his face. Kid had amazing self control. More than I would have had.

Comment

Both were wrong - could have done better.

Comment

Pretty disgusting that pathetic adults were screaming at kids because they dared to wear a certain red hat. The rest of the story is made up. The kids were harassed and not the other way around.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                Both were wrong - could have done better.
                What did the kiddo's do wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                  x2?

Comment

Well for starters if they're white they should scream for mercy for all the wrong their past families have done. If they repent and give their lives up as a sacrifice maybe they can be forgiven...

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                      ^^^pretty much sums it up for me too.

The leftist liberal media painted a far different picture of course
                      Guilty of only listening to one side of the story, total amateur hour. They're backtracking this morning, at least on cnn. They posted the statement from the kid, and a video showing the whole situation.

The kids handled it well enough for a bunch of teenagers, I personally would've shown my @ss; anybody getting in someone's face like that beating a drum is asking to be punched.

The Native American protestors mis-characterized what happened (aka lied).

The real @ssholes were the 4 hebrew israelites protesters yelling slurs at everyone (other African Americans, the school kids, and the Native Americans).
                      Last edited by sir shovelhands; 01-21-2019, 02:36 PM.

Comment

I came into the story late after all the videos were out. Really don't see what the kid could've done differently. If he walked away or made an angry face instead of smile the narrative would've been the same.

Why are teenagers held to a higher standard of behavior than two groups of protesting adults?

Comment

Wrong was not the correct word - handled better should have been my entire statement.

I think all parties could have handled themselves better.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                            Wrong was not the correct word - handled better should have been my entire statement.

I think all parties could have handled themselves better.
                            Got caught up on the entire situation and I am confused. Even though you re-worded it ...how exactly could the kiddo have handled himself better in that situation??

Comment

Got caught up on the entire situation and I am confused. Even though you re-worded it ...how exactly could the kiddo have handled himself better in that situation??
                              Seems to me like there was some heckling / taunting going on in all directions.

I do believe that not enough attention has been put on the initiators of this entire scene.

Comment

Working...
                              X