No announcement yet.

Public land monsters do exist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys are right on it being 2 deer. Fat finger me clicked the wrong button. It's the 2nd and 3rd pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Full Throttle View Post
      I'm really not trying to be a jerk... but the hunter HAS to put on his tag where the deer was harvested. I'm just saying if I brought a deer in off public land to CCR, (which I've brought plenty) I'd be mad if an employee took that info that I was obligated to release and put it on a deer hunting forum w/o my permission.
      [emoji106]
      Would not doubt it, this is the same guy who posted up a fork horn he shot in an antler restricted county, with a very unethical neck shot to boot I might add.
      Last edited by bossbowman; 11-18-2016, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Nice and congrats to the hunter.

Comment

Heck of a deer. The rut is definitely in full swing!

Comment

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
              You guys are right on it being 2 deer. Fat finger me clicked the wrong button. It's the 2nd and 3rd pic.
              So what's the story on the first one? Where did it come from?

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
                  Would not doubt it, this is the same guy who posted up a fork horn he shot in an antler restricted county, with a very unethical neck shot to boot I might add.
                  Before you get hoof n mouth let me refer you to pg 65 of the hunting annual.

Comment

Nice

Comment

Now "N", you shouldn't paint assumptions. You know better. You also left out the ohter part of Full Throttle's post. And the OP got permission to post about it. If you have been there, you would know they put the tags inside of the body cavity at that processor. And all processors keep a log on all game animals brought in with all the info on each for TP&W that are often checked by Game Wardens. And that "forky" your talk-n about on the other thread was a 3pt. And totally within the law. It was his first deer. You should be congratulating him on his first. Not bashing him, even if you disagree with the shot.

Edit: My apologies to the OP for derailment. Carry on.
                      Last edited by Texas Grown; 11-18-2016, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Nice

Comment

Originally posted by slabnabbin View Post
                          2 very nice deer
                          Congrats to the hunter

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                          same deer

Comment

Originally posted by sweetinlow660 View Post
                            same deer
                            Nope they are correct these are 2 different deer and they are close in appearance I won't say where the other one came from.

Comment

But he ain't got no legs, Lieutenant Dan

Comment

Ease up Pal, you don't have to be a pri every day of your life.

Storm killed a perfectly legal deer.

Perhaps you should have listened to your grandma, you know, when she told you if you can't say something nice, keep your mouth shut.

If you don't agree with HIS choice , you have that right.... You also have a right to remain silent.

Comment

Working...
                                X