Integrity and Credibility of TBH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Integrity and Credibility of TBH

A couple weeks ago a member posted some 45 ammo I came in late and said if deal falls put me in line.
    Well I didn’t get to buy that ammo. Deal went thru on them..
    The next morning I had a pm and here is the text conversation.
    I don’t know Shott from Adam!!
    But here we go.

Hey bud this is Shott off of TBH, this is what I have.
    I think I have about $30 a box on the 2 train and protect 50 rnd boxes. $30 on the Hydra Shock 20 rnd box. Have $50 in the RIP 20 rnd box. Their yours at what I have in them plus shipping if your interested. Take all or choose what ya want, your choice.
    Thanks, Shane Shott

Me; I’ll take it all

Shott

I’m in Eastland west of DFW. So $140 plus actual shipping. Sound good to you? If so pass along your mailing address and I’ll ship them to you. I’ll take a personal check or MO, you can send it once ammo has arrived is fine with me. I’ll try and get it boxed up and shipped out tomorrow via USPS.

This my friends is the TBH I’m used to. Since 03/2010 when I was introduced to TBH by Thorthunder aka Johnnydanger.

I know there are bad apples in every box.. but so far God has put the good ones in front of me.
    Credibility! And integrity!
    BTW Shott check will be dropped off at post office in the morning.
    Be blessed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad I could help you out Bro. Bill. A friend is worth so much more than a few extra dollars in your pocket!! Have a blessed day and thanks for the kind words my friend!

Shane

Comment

That is what I am talking about. I recently bought some ammo from “DOC” a few days ago. I received the ammo before he received the check. I messaged and told him I would just hold the ammo until he received the funds. He told me to just get to shooting if I wanted to. Good stuff.

Comment

Absolutely man!! I’ve bought and sold many things on TBH over the years (including some pricey vehicles) and have yet to have a bad experience. In fact I’ll usually post stuff on here weeks before I post It anywhere else.

Comment

My good experiences have far outweighed the bad, but for some reason the bad experiences stick with you longer.

Comment

All mine have been great with the exception of one. Really not a bad average, the one just happened to be a biggy.

Glad it all worked out!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
              All mine have been great with the exception of one. Really not a bad average, the one just happened to be a biggy.

Glad it all worked out!

Not to rehash a sinking ship but what ever happened on that deal?

Comment

This has been my experience every time. I just finally received a gun this week that I bought and paid for in 2018. It was exactly as the seller described. It was also stored in another TBHers safe for the last two years (not the seller) who picked it up for me, and finally delivered by another TBHer in a TBH express. So this deal involved 4 TBHers, a PayPal transaction, two years, more than a thousand dollars, two bottles of whiskey and it went 100% flawlessly![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

A community you can count on is a good thing

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                    This has been my experience every time. I just finally received a gun this week that I bought and paid for in 2018. It was exactly as the seller described. It was also stored in another TBHers safe for the last two years (not the seller) who picked it up for me, and finally delivered by another TBHer in a TBH express. So this deal involved 4 TBHers, a PayPal transaction, two years, more than a thousand dollars, two bottles of whiskey and it went 100% flawlessly![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Man gota do what he’s gota do🤣

Comment

Originally posted by Bro. Bill View Post
                      A couple weeks ago a member posted some 45 ammo I came in late and said if deal falls put me in line.
                      Well I didn’t get to buy that ammo. Deal went thru on them..
                      The next morning I had a pm and here is the text conversation.
                      I don’t know Shott from Adam!!
                      But here we go.

Hey bud this is Shott off of TBH, this is what I have.
                      I think I have about $30 a box on the 2 train and protect 50 rnd boxes. $30 on the Hydra Shock 20 rnd box. Have $50 in the RIP 20 rnd box. Their yours at what I have in them plus shipping if your interested. Take all or choose what ya want, your choice.
                      Thanks, Shane Shott

Me; I’ll take it all

Shott

I’m in Eastland west of DFW. So $140 plus actual shipping. Sound good to you? If so pass along your mailing address and I’ll ship them to you. I’ll take a personal check or MO, you can send it once ammo has arrived is fine with me. I’ll try and get it boxed up and shipped out tomorrow via USPS.

This my friends is the TBH I’m used to. Since 03/2010 when I was introduced to TBH by Thorthunder aka Johnnydanger.

I know there are bad apples in every box.. but so far God has put the good ones in front of me.
                      Credibility! And integrity!
                      BTW Shott check will be dropped off at post office in the morning.
                      Be blessed

Agreed Bill! I am shocked at some of the comments made on here these days.

Comment

Every transaction I’ve had here has gone like that. Good folks around here.

Comment

Everything i have bought from someone was what I expected. Everything I have sold i try to set expectations the best i can. Ive enjoyed every person ive met so far and would enjoy a fire with them.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Never had a bad transaction nor a bad/harsh word on here--

Comment

I have bought and sold quite a bit over the years and I only really had one bad experience and it was last year. It was someone newer to TBH and he seemed to live in the classifieds. Otherwise, I have had no issues and have met some great folks

Comment

Working...
                              X