No announcement yet.

Dang finally got the Rona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Positive is that you will now have antibodies to this strain of COVID.

Comment

Originally posted by trad"Doc"53 View Post
      That's how my friend started out, but by day 4 he was in ICU on a ventilator. Its touch and go day by day now. Crazy how this affects people so differently.
      Doesn't mater if you have already had the CVID-19, you'll still need to take the vaccine or vaccines. There's like 35 or more different strains of CVID-19.

Comment

dang, sorry to hear that.
        Hope you have a mild case and heal up quick!

Comment

Shouldn't have opened this thread now I have to sanitize.

Get well soon

Comment

Hope it stays easy for you. I literally just had swabs up my nose 5 minutes ago. I have a honker like an elephant seal and they are 100% lying if they tell you it’s not going to hurt.
            I’ll have results back in 20

Comment

I started feeling poorly on Saturday, and Sunday I felt like I’d have to get better in order to die. I used Zi-cam and zinc lozenges to the max Saturday afternoon and all day Sunday. Sunday night was rough, chills and fever, bed was wet with sweat. Got up this morning at 4:45 feeling pretty good. I went to Dallas to get my dog’s eye checked out (actually where his eye used to be) and got tested at 1:00 pm. Positive. No treatment of any kind is recommended, just go home and stay there for ten days. The miracle of modern medicine !

Comment

Shoulda washed your hands

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                  Dang Chris any idea how you got the Vid???

Did you fish by yourself this weekend???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got mine from licking windows.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                    I got mine from licking windows.

Honesty, not surprising.

Comment

Went down December 6th as a non believer. Body aches and fever. Loss of taste and smell. Day 8 diagnosed with pneumonia. Just a general feeling of no energy and no drive to do anything. After 14 days still tested positive. Finally got another clinic to give me a negative result. Back to work tomorrow and wishing I was going hunting or fishing. Feeling great now. Good luck and Merry Christmas TBHers.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                        I started feeling poorly on Saturday, and Sunday I felt like I’d have to get better in order to die. I used Zi-cam and zinc lozenges to the max Saturday afternoon and all day Sunday. Sunday night was rough, chills and fever, bed was wet with sweat. Got up this morning at 4:45 feeling pretty good. I went to Dallas to get my dog’s eye checked out (actually where his eye used to be) and got tested at 1:00 pm. Positive. No treatment of any kind is recommended, just go home and stay there for ten days. The miracle of modern medicine !
                        You can get meds to treat the symptoms.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                          Doesn't mater if you have already had the CVID-19, you'll still need to take the vaccine or vaccines. There's like 35 or more different strains of CVID-19.
                          So you're saying that the current vaccine will protect someone from all strains?

Comment

Ivermectin is apparently doing wonders

Comment

I am on day 8 of the random body aches and chills. If that would go away I would be good to go. I am still not coughing etc....but about twice a day I get chills..headache, body aches until take some tylenol.

Comment

Originally posted by No-Tox View Post
                                You can get meds to treat the symptoms.
                                I wish you would tell the doctor that, because he recommended Tylenol for headaches and fever and that was all.

Comment

Working...
                                X