CCBA Bowhunter Warm Up Sept 21st, 22nd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CCBA Bowhunter Warm Up Sept 21st, 22nd

This Is one of those you great events that you don't want to miss. New Hunting style format with real hunting distances.....See The Flyer below.....More details coming soon
    Attached Files

Very interested in attending as I live down the street. For non-members, is there anything we need to do in advance, or is it just show up, pay, and sign a waiver?

Comment

Just show up ready to rock and roll on either or both shoot days

Comment

Perfect, hey thank you!

Comment

Might have to go. I’m in Houston though, is it a top shooter payout? And what are bow hunter set ups? I have a 15” front bar I hunt with and a single pin. That okay?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Trad Archery View Post
            Perfect, hey thank you!
            No Prob

Comment

Had an awesome time out there Saturday! Got to shoot with some good folk: Wayne, Brad, Glenn, John, and Neal. Very friendly staff, and very accommodating. $20 very well spent, and will certainly be returning. Congrats to Brad R. For winning 1st place in Men’s trad -294 points.

Comment

Texas Archery, it was a hoot. You are shooting great, just keep it up. Looking forward to next time.

Thanks to everyone who came out and supported us this year. We appreciate ech and every one of you.

Looking forward to 2020. Hope to see you all out there again.

Wayne

Comment

Working...
                X