This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 College Football News and Discussion

The last college football game I went to was at Kyle field around '97 or '98 while visiting Ag friends.

Looking forward to taking in Heath's tailgate scene and being at DKR when Texas opens against my wife's LaTech Bulldogs in September.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Dale Moser; 02-14-2019, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Just hoping the Bobcats can finish close to .500 in Spav's first year. Hopefully with Stitt calling plays it will be somewhat exciting. Please let us get out of the first game without getting beat to a pulp and any major injuries.

>E

Comment

Originally posted by aironeout View Post
        Just hoping the Bobcats can finish close to .500 in Spav's first year. Hopefully with Stitt calling plays it will be somewhat exciting. Please let us get out of the first game without getting beat to a pulp and any major injuries.

>E
        Good to hear from a fellow Bobcat. I have not followed SWT since Jim Wacker was the head coach and a buddy was one of his assistants. Since we have tickets to all the games, I am planning to be in CS for the opener. I graduated there in '75, when were you there?
        Adios,
        Gary

Comment

Gig ‘em.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Roberson View Post
            Good to hear from a fellow Bobcat. I have not followed SWT since Jim Wacker was the head coach and a buddy was one of his assistants. Since we have tickets to all the games, I am planning to be in CS for the opener. I graduated there in '75, when were you there?
            Adios,
            Gary
            Wacker backer?

Comment

News flash: The recruits rankings have become joke. Pretty much worthless at this point. Win baby so.

Comment

Pre-season FPI. Ags #11.

Comment

Hook'em Horns!

Comment

I really like Ags at preseason 11. Pretty easy to argue they could be 7 ahead of Oregon, Auburn and FL, but 11 is a good spot for Ags. Win baby win.

Comment

The bossman already laid out those guidelines.

Good luck to you and your team in 2019. They should be pretty good.

Comment

The only thing dumber than recruiting rankings, are preseason rankings in February.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          The only thing dumber than recruiting rankings, are preseason rankings in February.
                          Not much else to talk about in the preseason other than preseason stuff.
                          Last edited by Chase This!; 02-14-2019, 07:23 PM.

Comment

With all due respect, recruiting rankings are somewhat legit. Compare them to how teams finish. They seem to be parallel. Some coaches overachieve.....others underachieve. Teams at the top tend to win a lot. Some teams not anywhere near the top still win. See TCU and Oklahoma State.

Comment

'xactly

Comment

Rivals just proved why they’re becoming a joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X