Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

belleville meat market

Any one use them good bad pricey just looking for something different

I just used them for the first time. They are decently priced and I'm happy with them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Used them years ago, and had good results. Hear great things about them from TBHers and others. I have heard they are a little pricey, but the next thing I hear is they are worth it. I was turned onto Prasek's several years ago. They vacuum seal everything, which keeps it fresh for a long time, not sure if Bellville Meat Market does that.

Comment

Sweet thanks

Comment

I just has some jalapeño and cheese sausage made and some garlic. The jalapeño is pretty tasty and have not tried the garlic yet. One week turn around.

Comment

They are a little pricey but are worth it. Chipotle sausage is awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

One of the best around. German, German added cheese, dirty rice, all
              Very good flavors. Dirty rice has a little bite, good though.

Comment

Originally posted by BmacBmac1 View Post
                Chipotle sausage is awesome.
                Next time I pass through Bellville I'm going to buy some. Love me some chipotle anything. Chipotle is great on burgers.

Comment

Yep they are the only place I go now. Great sausage, jerky, etc... everything is vacuumed sealed and well packaged. Oh yeah, I also had them add 20% brisket and 10% bacon to the ground meat. It's awesome and makes it where my little kids and wife like the ground venison better.

Comment

They do excellent work great folks.

Comment

Use them every year. Sausage, snack sticks, jerky, you name it and it is good. More expensive than some but worth it. Sweet Chipolte anything is good there. Just picked up my order yesterday.

Comment

As stated already they do a great processing job. And to make it better they do a lot for the youth of Bellville. Marcus and his wife Carrie are adult leaders in the local Young Life. They also never bat a eye at donating sausage for our rifle matches, just ask how much we need. Great people!

Comment

A guy at work gets all his sausage made there and is very happy with it. The bit I have tried was dang good. Give them a shot, I dont think you will be disappointed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                            Use them every year. Sausage, snack sticks, jerky, you name it and it is good. More expensive than some but worth it. Sweet Chipolte anything is good there. Just picked up my order yesterday.

I can vouch for this! Tried the sweet chipotle snack sticks this year and they are awesome!

Comment

They are good. You should also try zummo's in galena park. Very good!

Comment

Working...
                              X