Preferred Camo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Preferred Camo

debating on looking for new camo - i've look a lot a badlands mostly, some sitka, but would like to know feed back on some of the badlands pants/jackets for hunting in texas that would be good for the beginning of the deer season and late deer season by simply adding thermals.

thanks fellow green screeners

I've been looking at Sitka and KUIU.

Comment

KUIU quality/price is the best I've found. I used to worry a lot about pattern, but in reality when it matters a lot I wear a ghillie suit, otherwise it just doesn't make that much difference compared to scent and sound.

Comment

My favorite pattern for hunting a tree stand (my predominant hunting place) is Mossy Oak Treestand. I hunt from large Post Oak trees so need to look like the bark of the tree.
        Attached Files

Comment

Following

Comment

Im a big fan of the ASAT camo pattern but as mentioned earlier, it really is more for us than the animals.

Ive been transitioning all of my clothing over to Kuiu and Sitka over the past year and dont regret it one bit. Im on a buy once, cry once trend with my camo since I spend just about the same money on replacing faded/worn out academy clearance camo every year.

I have a 3 year old sitka jacket that has been tested pretty hard and shows no sign of wear. I expect most of my Kuiu and Sitka items to last 4 or 5 years before I need to order again.

Comment

Sitka OC and kings camo desert shadow for me.

I am starting to play with the Sitka whitetail line and really digging it so far . I'm not much of a WT hunter anymore but it's great for when I'm sitting still.

Comment

Natural Gear Camo

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
                  Im a big fan of the ASAT camo pattern but as mentioned earlier, it really is more for us than the animals.

Ive been transitioning all of my clothing over to Kuiu and Sitka over the past year and dont regret it one bit. Im on a buy once, cry once trend with my camo since I spend just about the same money on replacing faded/worn out academy clearance camo every year.

I have a 3 year old sitka jacket that has been tested pretty hard and shows no sign of wear. I expect most of my Kuiu and Sitka items to last 4 or 5 years before I need to order again.
                  is there a better jacket/pant that use for bowhunting?

Comment

Predator... or any other random camo I have collected over the years.

Comment

Sitka is awesome but very pricey!

Comment

KUIU by far, is the best camo clothing I have ever owned!

Comment

Comfort? SITKA all the way.

Comment

Kuiu

Comment

Whatever is on sale

Comment

Working...
                              X