• Show
Clear All

Thomas muddgett
    wildlife enterprises ingram tx.

Comment

Trophy Artist Taxidermy.

They have a FB page. Great guy who bowhunts. In North SA

Comment

Hills of Texas. No doubt. He's a TBH guy as well.

Comment

I've heard good things about Woodbury Taxidermy.

Comment

Matt Otten at Otten Brothers taxidermy does an excellent job. He is off of 46 west of Boerne past Tapatio Springs. He is a quality individual and one of my favorite people to deal with. He gets his work done in a timely fashion as well. He has my Idaho elk right now.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
              TBH's Chance Love
              I agree 100%. Chance has euro mounted 2-3 bucks for my son, and we're waiting for him to complete a shoulder mount WTD buck from last season. I'd add that I think it would be very hard to find a nicer guy to talk to and deal with. He's no nonsense, honest, and has a good sense of humor as well.

Regards,

Dave

Comment

Ottea in San Antonio.

I’ve used Double Nickel twice. They got a WT buck right, but to me my axis buck’s neck is too thin, as if they used an undersized form.

Comment

Chance Love or Browder Graves in Uvalde would be my two votes

Comment

Chance love

Comment

Lots of good ones in the hill country. We use Nature’s Own Image in Bandera. Does great work

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                        Chance Love or Browder Graves in Uvalde would be my two votes
                        Browder did a strutting turkey for me that turned out really good...he was incredibly cheap too.

Comment

David at Hills of Texas in Llano is who I’ve used. His attention to detail and customer service is unbeatable. Here’s a few whitetail and an elk euro he did for me.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Chance has done several for me. He has 3 of mine currently. Cough cough. I’m waiting

Comment

Originally posted by speck1 View Post
                              Matt Otten at Otten Brothers taxidermy does an excellent job. He is off of 46 west of Boerne past Tapatio Springs. He is a quality individual and one of my favorite people to deal with. He gets his work done in a timely fashion as well. He has my Idaho elk right now.
                              I agree 100%. They do a great job and are very professional. I have had Whitetail, Axis, and an elk done there. Many more mount done for my family. I can text pics if you pm me your number

Comment

go see Jennifer at J & J Taxidermy in Helotes. She does really good work.

http://jandjtaxidermy.net/

Or go see the girl at Circle S in Helotes. She does great work as well.

http://www.circlestaxidermy.com/

Have used both and wouldn't hesitate to use either again.

Comment

Working...
                                X